- Location: Downtown Dubai - Dubai
This program is applicable to any organization that wishes to...
- implement, maintain and improve an environmental management system;
- assure itself of its conformance with its stated environmental policy;
- demonstrate such conformance to others;
- seek certification/registration of its environmental management system by an external organization;
- make a self-determination and self-declaration of conformance with this International Standard.
- Including those planning analysis and auditing of...
- the environmental policy of the organization
- the nature of its activities and the conditions in which it operates
Implementation requirements, checklists and environmental auditing covering... ISO-14001's...
Environmental Management System (EMS) Principles And Elements, Commitment And Policy
Commitment And Policy
- Top Management Commitment And Leadership
- Initial Environmental Review
- Environmental Policy
- Identification Of Environmental Aspects And Evaluation Of Associated Environmental Impact
- Evaluate Significance Of Impacts
- Legal And Other Requirements
- Internal Performance Criteria
- Environmental Objectives And Targets
- Environmental Management Program
- Ensuring Capability
- Resources - Human, Physical And Financial
- EMS Alignment And Integration
- Accountability And Responsibility
- Environmental awareness and motivation
- Knowledge, skills and training
- Support action
- Communication and reporting
- EMS documentation
- Operational control
- Emergency preparedness and response
Measurement and evaluation
- Measuring and monitoring (ongoing performance)
- Corrective and preventive action
- EMS records and information management
- Audits of the environmental management system
Review and improvement
- Review of the environmental management system
- Continual improvement
Program Recommendations (Workshop)
Individualized Action Plan for the Participant (Workshop)Updated on 08 June, 2016
The adage that “knowledge” is power holds very true in this industry. In order to maximize results we are constantly updating and upgrading ourselves. This commitment to ongoing skills development is one of the reasons we are success, the belief that there is a “better way to do things” is what motivates us each and every day. By aligning with us you are going to benefit from our years of expertise in real world scenarios. Classroom learning is great but there is no substitute to real world experience which is what we are bringing to the table.
Billionaire investor Warren Buffett said “price is what you pay but quality is what you get” and that expression is very true. With use we understand that your time is very valuable and you only want the best and most current industry related knowledge which is what we bring to the table. Instead of giving you massive amounts of inaccurate or outdated information you get precisely what you want, the most current knowledge so you can make truly informed decisions that will directly impact productivity and your bottom line. When results are what you are looking for then the choice is clear, we are your partners in success.
Technology has revolutionized the way knowledge is disseminated in throughout the world, what use to take months or even years to reach the masses can be done in a few hours ! In order to remain relevant and viable we need to embrace innovations. The challenge with innovation is knowing when to implement it and what type of return you can expect from it. Instead of risking your time and resources we have the answers for you, Since we are at the vanguard of the industry whenever there is a fruitful innovation we will be there providing you with the information needed to make the right decision.
We understand you may have unique need so we provide a tailored made (bespoke for our U.K. friends) approach that will address your questions in the most conducive manner possible. Respect to us means putting your interests, your needs at the forefront of our mind. You will see how genuine we are and that you not just “some customer” you are our partner in success just as much as we are your partner in success. We firmly believe in the “golden rule”, treat others with graciousness, courtesy and respect. Come experience the difference that quality and respect makes and you will truly be amazed.
Strategic Management Related Questions
- Problem Solving Queen Mary Academy
AED 955Duration: Upto 1 Hour AED 11,118Duration: Upto 30 Hours
- ISO 9001:2015 Lead Auditor (CQI/IRCA) TCB Cert. Worldwide
AED 3,459Duration: 40 Hours Live virtual classroom