- Fees / Price TBA
- Duration 12 Hours
- Locations 1378 Amman, 11953, Jordan
- Introduce participants to concepts of modern methods of communication and dealing with customers.
- The development of the skills of the participants in the provision of high quality services to customers.
- Develop positive attitudes towards participating customers.
- Enable participants to address customers' problems effectively.
- Development of participants in dealing with different types of customers capabilities.
- Identify the entrances to deal with customers through knowledge of how to satisfy the basic needs for them and the most important: the need to be understanding / need for a sense of importance / need to feel welcome ... etc.
- Overcome some of the habits / Altler wrong behaviors among employees.
- How to recognize the phenomenon and potential customer needs in a way that satisfy the customer's wishes.
- The art of directing questions to determine the client's needs and to respond to inquiries and find out the reasons for his complaint and his objections.
- Human interaction with customers.
- Analysis and assessment of the participants in dealing with clients and patterns through play administrative roles and meaningful games.
- Skill offer service from the angle of their benefits and their benefits for the client and how to highlight these benefits in accordance with the needs and objectives of the client to achieve persuasion and confidence.
- Supervisors and their deputies and their assistants in the different levels in the public and workers in banks and financial institutions who serve and their duties include direct contact and intensive discourse with customers.
The Central Bank of Jordan began in 1965 to study the necessary means of setting up a team for theoretical and practical training aimed at promoting human cadres of the banking and financial sector and study its employees needs and satisfy their desires to advance their scientific and practical abilities . These efforts culminated in the creation of the Institute of Banking Studies in accordance with Article (37) Paragraph (d) of the Central Bank of Jordan Law and in accordance with the Institute,s Articles of Association No. (69) issued on 1970. The Institute was officially inaugurated on October 9, 1971 and was housed then at the Central Bank,s premises.
In the early 1990,s , the Institute witnessed a new stage ; the construction of the Institute,s permanent headquarter in Tla,a Al Ali , a suburb of the capital Amman . The complex was constructed on an eight dunums plot of land and comprised of administration units, academic and training activities halls, library, laboratories, cafeteria, health clinic and a multipurpose hall. Also , the Institute has two branches, one in Irbid and the other in Aqaba. The purpose of these branches is to widen the distribution of academic and training activities conducted by the Institute to cover the various regions of the Kingdom.See all Institute of Banking Studies courses