- Fees / Price TBA
- Duration 40 Hours
- Locations 5 mesaha square , dokki
In this course, students will learn to develop advanced ASP.NET MVC applications using .NET Framework 4.5 tools and technologies. The focus will be on coding activities that enhance the performance and scalability of the Web site application. ASP.NET MVC will be introduce and compared with Web Forms, so that students know when each could used. This course will also prepare the student for exam 70-486.
- Describe the Microsoft Web Technologies stack and select an appropriate technology to use to develop any given application.
- Design the architecture and implementation of a web application that will meet a set of functional requirements, user interface requirements, and address business models.
- Create MVC Models and write code that implements business logic within Model methods, properties, and events.
- Add Controllers to an MVC Application to manage user interaction, update models, and select and return Views.
- Create Views in an MVC application that display and edit data and interact with Models and Controllers.
- Run unit tests and debugging tools against a web application in Visual Studio 2012 and configure an application for troubleshooting.
- Develop a web application that uses the ASP.NET routing engine to present friendly URLs and a logical navigation hierarchy to users.
- Implement a consistent look and feel, including corporate branding, across an entire MVC web application.
- Use partial page updates and caching to reduce the network bandwidth used by an application and accelerate responses to user requests.
- Implement a complete membership system in an MVC 4 web application.
- Build an MVC application that resists malicious attacks and persists information about users and preferences.
- Describe how to write a Windows Azure web service and call it from and MVC application.
- Describe what a Web API is and why developers might add a Web API to an application.
- Modify the way browser requests handled by an MVC application.
- Describe how to package and deploy an ASP.NET MVC 4 web application from a development computer to a web server for staging or production.
- Module 1: Exploring ASP.NET MVC 4
- Module 2: Designing ASP.NET MVC 4 Web Applications
- Module 3: Developing ASP.NET MVC 4 Models
- Module 4: Developing ASP.NET MVC 4 Controllers
- Module 5: Developing ASP.NET MVC 4 Views
- Module 6: Testing and Debugging ASP.NET MVC 4 Web Applications
- Module 7: Structuring ASP.NET MVC 4 Web Applications
- Module 8: Applying Styles to ASP.NET MVC 4 Web Applications
- Module 9: Building Responsive Pages in ASP.NET MVC 4 Web Applications
- Module 11: Controlling Access to ASP.NET MVC 4 Web Applications
- Module 12: Building a Resilient ASP.NET MVC 4 Web Application
- Module 13: Using Windows Azure Web Services in ASP.NET MVC 4 Web Applications
- Module 14: Implementing Web APIs in ASP.NET MVC 4 Web Applications
- Module 15: Handling Requests in ASP.NET MVC 4 Web Applications
- Module 16: Deploying ASP.NET MVC 4 Web Applications
It is the first and largest provider of computer software and hardware training in Egypt.
We_They is fast growing training provider over 20 years of experience in the delivery of computer training.
Our organization is dedicated to provide education excellence to meet the needs of each technology, simultaneously, as customer expand designed solutions to meet his particular organization's business needs.
Also Compuek is aimed by great companies and institutions for training their human resources looking for their progress and growth, and to make HR learn this promising technology at that time. For 20 years, the center is supplying the career market by highly qualified HR members who having broad minded, acquired with high technique and capable to work on the most difficult systems by all easiness and facility.
Computek is distinguished by its remote sighted management that enjoyed advanced thinking and firmness in order to enable the trainees to get as much training as possible by easy and simple way and in fine, splendid, and very organized training halls acquired with high capability PCs that are continuously upgraded to maintain high performance.See all Computek Training Center courses