- Locations: Masaken Sheraton
- Duration: 5 Days
This instructor-led course introduces application you to IBM WebSphere ILOG JRules business rule management system (BRMS) modules.
Through instructor-led presentations, product demonstrations, and hands-on lab exercises, you who take this course learn the concepts, architecture, components, processes, and procedures needed to develop an integrated business rule solution with IBM WebSphere ILOG JRules BRMS V7.1. You will learn how to set up a business rule application based on Java or Extensible Markup Language (XML), and develop the object models required to author and to execute rule artifacts. You will also learn how to author, debug, and review the rule artifacts that are required to implement the enterprise business policies. You will also learn how to integrate the developed rule artifacts within an enterprise environment, and identify rule governance issues.
In addition, this course explains how to work collaboratively with business users, and how to enable them to independently maintain or develop rule artifacts, as well as perform tests and simulations to validate them.
The intensive hands-on lab exercises are integrated into the lecture units. They enable you to apply your newly acquired knowledge and skills with WebSphere ILOG JRules BRMS V7.1. In the exercises, you will develop business rule projects, enable business rule management and validation by business users, and integrate a comprehensive business rule solution that uses IBM WebSphere ILOG JRules BRMS V7.1.
This course is for application developers
- Describe, at a high level, the process of building a business rule application with IBM WebSphere ILOG JRules BRMS V7.1
- Design business rule projects
- Design business object models that are used to write rule artifacts
- Design Java- or XML-based execution object models on which rule artifacts are executed
- Orchestrate how rule artifacts in rule projects are executed
- Author the rule artifacts that are required to implement business policies
- Search for or query rule artifacts
- Analyze the consistency and completeness of business rule projects, and report on them
- Ensure that the implemented business logic is error-free
- Enable business users to manage rule artifacts
- Enable business users to perform tests and simulations with rule artifacts
- Integrate developed rule artifacts for execution within an enterprise environment
- Build efficient and easy-to-maintain business rule client applications
- Apply best practices for rule governance
You should have:
- Experience with the Java programming language
- Experience with Java Platform, Standard Edition (Java SE)
- Knowledge of Java Platform, Enterprise Edition (Java EE)
- Basic knowledge of Extensible Markup Language (XML)
About Global Knowledge Egypt
Global Knowledge is the worldwide leader in IT and business skills training. They deliver via training centers, private facilities, and the Internet, enabling their customers to choose when, where, and how they want to receive training programs and learning services.See all Global Knowledge Egypt courses