- Price TBA
- Duration 3 Days
- Locations Masaken Sheraton
This course is designed for developers with basic PL/SQL and SQL language skills. Developing, executing, and managing PL\SQL stored program units are dealt with in detail. Participants can enhance their skills by gaining in-depth knowledge of PL\SQL stored program units such as procedures, functions, packages, and database triggers. Participants also learn to utilize some of the Oracle-supplied packages.
Additionally the course also talks about the usage of Dynamic SQL along with enforcing the design considerations when coding using PL/SQL. Influencing the PL/SQL compiler and managing dependencies also provide the participants with better understanding of the language.
Additionally, participants use Oracle SQL Developer as the main tool and SQL*Plus is available as an optional tool. This is appropriate for a 10g and 11g audience. There are minor changes between 10g and 11g features in SQL. Learn to: Design PL/SQL packages Create overloaded package subprograms for more flexibility.
Utilize Oracle-Supplied Packages in Application Development Create triggers to solve business challenges.
Execute SQL statements dynamically.
Create stored procedures and functions.
- Use the compiler warnings infrastructure.
- Create triggers to solve business challenges
- Manage dependencies between PL/SQL subprograms.
- Use conditional compilation to customize the functionality in a PL/SQL application without removing any source code.
- Create stored procedures and functions.
- Design PL/SQL packages to group and contain related constructs.
- Create overloaded package subprograms for more flexibility.
- Use the Oracle supplied PL/SQL packages to generate screen output, file output, and mail output.
- Write dynamic SQL for more coding flexibility.
- Use PL/SQL packages to group and contain related constructs.
- Design PL/SQL code for pre-defined data types, local subprograms, additional programs and standardized constants
Global Knowledge is the worldwide leader in IT and business skills training. They deliver via training centers, private facilities, and the Internet, enabling their customers to choose when, where, and how they want to receive training programs and learning services.See all Global Knowledge Egypt courses