- Locations: Dokki
- Duration: 8 Hours
This course aims at acquainting the participants with the fundamental skills that enable them to figure out electronic card counter and define other crimes related to electronic card payments.
- Explain the different methods of forgery in electronic payment card and how to avoid it.
Module 1: Traditional and Modern Styles of Forgery in Electronic Payment Cards and Detection Methods
- Introduction to the history of electronic payment cards their kinds and their importance.
- Mechanism of electronic payment card
- Physical Counterfeit for electronic payment card and detection methods
- Data Counterfeit for electronic payment card and detection methods
- Other crimes for electronic payment cards.
Participants will be informally assessed on their interaction during sessions and their participation in group exercises
About Egyptian Banking Institute
A specialized and unique service provided by EBI's Research and Awareness Department. At the Egyptian Banking Institute, we produce publications every year about the EBI’s business performance, our charitable giving, our efforts to reduce the impact of our businesses on the environment, and other measures of our sustainability.See all Egyptian Banking Institute courses