- Duration 40 Hours
- Locations Al Maadi Cairo Governorate Egypt
- Module 1: Designing IP Addressing and ConfigurationThis module describes how to design a strategy for allocating IP addresses to workstations and servers in Windows Server 2008. The module also describes how to design DHCP implementation and the configuration options that are available.
- Module 2: Designing Name ResolutionThis module explains how to design an appropriate name resolution strategy that incorporates DNS. The module also covers DNS namespaces, DNS zone implementation, replication, and delegation.
- Module 3: Designing Advanced Name ResolutionThis module explains how to design an advanced name resolution strategy by optimizing DNS queries, designing DNS for high availability, and designing a NetBios name resolution plan.
- Module 4: Designing Network AccessThis module explains how to design a network access solution. The module also describes how to secure network access, design a strategy for RADIUS authentication with NPS, design wireless access, and Internet connectivity.
- Module 5: Designing Network SecurityThis module explains how to design a network security plan. The module describes the defense-in-depth model for network security and explains how to implement Windows Firewall and NAP policies.
- Module 6: Designing Application DeploymentThis explains how to design application deployment. This includes deployment of local applications, virtual applications, and virtual desktop.
- Module 7: Designing Remote Desktop ServicesThis module explains how to design remote desktop services. This includes designing RemoteApp, remote connectivity for RDS, and planning a monitoring and management strategy for RDS.
- Module 8: Designing Internet Information Services for Web-Based ApplicationsThis module explains how to design IIS for web-based applications. The module describes how to design a plan to optimize IIS performance, security, and maintenance.
- Module 9: Designing File and Print ServicesThe module explains how to design file and print services.
- Module 10: Designing File Replication and CachingThis module explains how to design a file replication and caching strategy. The module describes how to use DFS to implement file replication and caching.
- Module 11: Designing for Business Continuity
- Module 12: Designing a Server Virtualization InfrastructureThis module explains how to design a virtualization infrastructure.
- Module 13: Designing an Update Deployment StrategyThis module explains how to design an update deployment strategy. This includes designing a WSUS topology and an update management strategy.
Founded and headquartered in Anaheim, California, New Horizons Learning Centers was named the world's largest independent training company by IDC.
The Company is both an operator and franchisor of training centers that offer a broad range of Technical Training, Desktop Application, Business Skills and English Language courses for all levels of users in multiple delivery methods and formats.
New Horizons provides approximately three million student days of instruction annually with location around the globe.
New Horizons sets the pace of innovative training programs that meet the changing needs of the industry. With 2400 qualified instructors in over 2100 classrooms at 300 centers in 60 counters around the world.
New Horizons offers more courses, at more times, in more delivery methods than any other training company.See all New Horizons Egypt courses