- Duration: 40 Hours
- Module 1: Overview of Active Directory Design
- Module 2: Designing an AD DS Forest Infrastructure
- Module 3: Designing an AD DS Domain Infrastructure
- Module 4: Designing AD DS Sites and Replication
- Module 5: Designing AD DS Domain ControllersThis module explains how to design an AD DS domain controller.
- Module 6: Designing AD DS Domain Administration
- Module 7: Designing AD DS Group Policy
- Module 8: Designing AD DS Security
- Module 9: Designing a Public Key InfrastructureThis module explains how to design a PKI deployment by using Windows Server 2008 AD CS.
- Module 10: Designing and Deploying AD RMSThis module explains how to design and implement a rights protection infrastructure by using AD RMS.
- Module 11: Designing an AD LDS InfrastructureThis module explains how to design and implement an AD LDS deployment.
- Module 12: Designing an AD FS InfrastructureThis module explains how to design an implementation of Active Directory Federation Services (AD FS).
- Module 13: Designing AD DS TransitionsThis module explains how to design and implement AD DS upgrades and migrations.
About New Horizons Egypt
Founded and headquartered in Anaheim, California, New Horizons Learning Centers was named the world's largest independent training company by IDC.
The Company is both an operator and franchisor of training centers that offer a broad range of Technical Training, Desktop Application, Business Skills and English Language courses for all levels of users in multiple delivery methods and formats.
New Horizons provides approximately three million student days of instruction annually with location around the globe.
New Horizons sets the pace of innovative training programs that meet the changing needs of the industry. With 2400 qualified instructors in over 2100 classrooms at 300 centers in 60 counters around the world.
New Horizons offers more courses, at more times, in more delivery methods than any other training company.See all New Horizons Egypt courses