Who is this Course for?
- Web Designer, Graphic Designer, Interaction Designer, Visual Designer
- Mobile Application Developer, Web Developer, UI Developer
- Usability Analyst, Information Architect, Technical Writer
- Business Analyst, Project Manager
Benefits of the Course:
- Understand the process of developing a mobile strategy
- Design interfaces for different devices and operating systems
- Analyze and prioritize features to improve usability and satisfy end-user needs
- Select the right controls and UI patterns to improve usability
Updated on 08 November, 2015
About Human Factors International
Dating back to 1981, Human Factors International (HFI) is the world's largest company specializing in user-centered design. Uniquely focused on helping clients develop mature and effective practices in user-centred design, HFI provides a complete suite of advisory, consulting, training, certification, methods, standards, and tools to help clients focus on their strategic customer and user experiences.
HFI offer a range of public and on-site training and certification courses in user-centered design, to meet your individual and corporate needs -- traditional user-centered design, advanced UX, and the science of applying persuasion, emotion and trust to your website. Our trainers are accomplished consultants with global experience across industries, bringing real time project and client experience to the classroom
We have trained and certified user experience practitioners across more than 25 countries worldwide. This includes employees from more than half of fortune 500 companies. Select companies include - ANZ, Capgemini, Cognizant, ebay, GE Healthcare, HP, Indiatimes, Macys.com, Mahindra Satyam, Microsoft, PayPal, Rolta, TCS, VeriSign, Verizon, Wipro, World Bank etc.
See all Human Factors International courses
IT, Computing and Technology Related Questions
- IT Communications Diploma Level 3 Alpha Academy
AED 955Duration: Upto 19 Hours AED 360Duration: 1 To 2 Months