This instructor-led course provides you with the knowledge and skills to design a secure network infrastructure. Topics include assembling the design team, modelling threats, and analysing security risks in order to meet business requirements for securing computers in a networked environment. The course encourages decision-making skills through an interactive tool that simulates real-life scenarios that the target audience may encounter. You are given the task of collecting the information and sorting through the details to resolve the given security requirement.
This course is intended for IT systems engineers and security specialists who are responsible for establishing security policies and procedures for an organisation. Delegates should have one to three years of experience designing related business solutions.
- Plan a framework for network security.
- Identify threats to network security.
- Analyse security risks.
- Design security for physical resources.
- Design security for computers.
- Design security for accounts.
- Design security for authentication.
- Design security for data.
- Design security for data transmission.
- Design security for network perimeters.
- Design an incident response procedure.
- Introduction to Designing Security
- Introduction to Designing Security for Microsoft Networks
- Contoso Pharmaceuticals: A Case Study
- Creating a Plan for Network Security
- Introduction to Security Policies
- Defining a Process for Designing Network Security
- Creating a Security Design Team
- Identifying Threats to Network Security
- Introduction to Security Threats
- Predicting Threats to Security
- Analyzing Security Risks
- Introduction to Risk Management
- Creating a Risk Management Plan
- Creating a Security Design for Physical Resources
- Determining Threats and Analyzing Risks to Physical Resources
- Designing Security for Physical Resources
- Creating a Security Design for Computers
- Determining Threats and Analyzing Risks to Computers
- Designing Security for Computers
- Creating a Security Design for Accounts
- Determining Threats and Analyzing Risks to Accounts
- Designing Security for Accounts
- Creating a Security Design for Authentication
- Determining Threats and Analyzing Risks to Authentication
- Designing Security for Authentication
- Creating a Security Design for Data
- Determining Threats and Analyzing Risks to Data
- Designing Security for Data
- Creating a Security Design for Data Transmission
- Determining Threats and Analyzing Risks to Data Transmission
- Designing Security for Data Transmission
- Creating a Security Design for Network Perimeters
- Determining Threats and Analyzing Risks to Network Perimeters
- Designing Security for Network Perimeters
- Designing Responses to Security Incidents
- Introduction to Auditing and Incident Response
- Designing an Audit Policy
- Designing an Incident Response Procedure
EquiTrain –a pision of Equinox International- equips organizations with IT skills that are the lifeblood of modern corporate life, as Theyll as the professional expertise required for ensuring productivity and to remain competitive now and tomorrow.
At EquiTrain, They tailor end-to-end training solutions that incorporate both IT and business consultancy to the specific needs of each inpidual customer. They can equip yTheir IT professionals with all they need to quickly maximize yTheir new technology investments as Theyll as pushing forward absolute beginners on their road to IT proficiency.
They offer a broad range of IT and Management training cTheirses and certifications from top technology vendors with a choice of on-site or offsite, public or closed and local or abroad training. Their portfolio of cTheirses is supplemented by Their strategic training alliance with world's leading providers of learning solutions.See all Equitrain courses