- Price TBA
- Duration 5 Days
- Locations Masaken Sheraton
This , instructor-led course provides you with the knowledge and skills to design and deploy messaging solutions with Microsoft Exchange Server 2010. This course describes how to gather requirements for a messaging solution and then design the integration of Exchange Server 2010 with the current infrastructure. The course then covers how to plan and deploy the various server roles in Exchange Server 2010. You will explore the various options for implementing messaging security, policies, and compliance. The course also examines the high availability and disaster recovery options and how to develop a troubleshooting plan. Finally, the course describes how to plan the upgrade from earlier versions of Exchange Server to Exchange Server 2010 and the integration of Exchange Server 2010 with other messaging systems
- After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Gather the information required to design a messaging system.
- Design the integration of Exchange Server with the current Design the integration of Exchange Server with the current
- Design the deployment of the Mailbox server services in Exchange Server 2010.
- Design the Client Access server deployment.
- Design the Hub Transport server and Edge Transport server deployments.
- Plan and deploy messaging security.
- Plan and deploy a messaging policy and compliance solution.
- Plan a highly available Exchange Server 2010 deployment.
- Plan a disaster recovery solution in Exchange Server 2010.
- Develop a plan for monitoring and troubleshooting the Exchange Server environment.
- Plan and implement a transition from Exchange Server 2003 or Exchange Server 2007 to Exchange Server 2010.
- Integrate Exchange Server 2010 with other messaging systems and with federated partners.
Global Knowledge is the worldwide leader in IT and business skills training. They deliver via training centers, private facilities, and the Internet, enabling their customers to choose when, where, and how they want to receive training programs and learning services.See all Global Knowledge Egypt courses