- Duration: 5 Days
CXM-302 Designing, Deploying, and Managing Enterprise Mobility Solutions with Citrix XenMobile provides the skills necessary to design and deploy Citrix XenMobile Enterprise, including devices, apps, and data. This course is designed specifically for learners who have limited or no previous XenMobile experience. This course includes all the components required to design a XenMobile solution, install a standard deployment, troubleshoot common process mistakes, and perform maintenance tasks.
This course is offered through select Citrix Authorized Learning Centers (CALCs).
- Upon completion of this course, learners are able to:
- Define an end-to-end mobile solution
- Understand the foundational concepts of MDM and MAM
- Design and deploy a XenMobile Enterprise solution
- Integrate common components in a XenMobile Enterprise implementation
- Setup and manage applications and data for mobile devices
- Enroll mobile devices and revoke access when needed
- Gain configuration and restriction policy definition knowledge
- Deploy policies to devices in a systematic manner
- Manage corporate profile information on personal mobile devices
- Troubleshoot common issues
About Global Knowledge Egypt
Global Knowledge is the worldwide leader in IT and business skills training. They deliver via training centers, private facilities, and the Internet, enabling their customers to choose when, where, and how they want to receive training programs and learning services.See all Global Knowledge Egypt courses