- Price TBA
- Duration 3 Days
- Locations Villa 346-A, North 90 St, Intersection of Fatma Elzahraa St. Fifth settlement, New Cairo
DMPS is a instructor-led technical course that reviews and enforces the system architecture of MeetingPlace and how those components integrate into an enterprise network. Use of the MeetingPlace Configuration Tool and other tools in case studies and design scenarios will be emphasized to create solutions that meet common customer MeetingPlace deployment requirements.
- Channel Partner / Reseller
- To provide learners with skills to successfully design Cisco's rich-media conferencing solution appropriate for integration into a customer enterprise network:
- Identify MeetingPlace features, capacities and requirements to consider when planning a comprehensive.
- Identify customer application, network, user and conferencing requirement factors to consider when planning a
- MeetingPlace rollout.
- Design a highly available, comprehensive MeetingPlace deployment plan, given specific customer environments and requirements.
Module 1: Understanding MeetingPlace Architecture and Design
- Demonstrating MeetingPlace Product Features
- Planning MeetingPlace Media Server Deployment
- Planning Media Convergence Server Deployment
- Planning MeetingPlace Control Server Deployment
- Planning MeetingPlace Web Ingtegration
- Planning MeetingPlace Otional Integrations
Module 2: Evaluating Customer Environment and Conferencing Requirements
- Evaluating the Customer Network Environment
- Evalute End-User Requirements
- Evaluating Customer Infrastructure and Telephony Environment
- Evaluating Customer Database Requirements
Module 3: Designing a Customer MeetingPlace Solution
- Determining Customer MeetingPlace System Requirements
- Evaluating the Customer Impact of MeetingPlace Deployment
- Selecting MeetingPlace Product Bundles for Customer Requirements
- Designing a MeetingPlace Conferencing Solution
- Designing a Highly Available Conferenceing Solution
- Documenting the MeetingPlace Design
EquiTrain –a pision of Equinox International- equips organizations with IT skills that are the lifeblood of modern corporate life, as Theyll as the professional expertise required for ensuring productivity and to remain competitive now and tomorrow.
At EquiTrain, They tailor end-to-end training solutions that incorporate both IT and business consultancy to the specific needs of each inpidual customer. They can equip yTheir IT professionals with all they need to quickly maximize yTheir new technology investments as Theyll as pushing forward absolute beginners on their road to IT proficiency.
They offer a broad range of IT and Management training cTheirses and certifications from top technology vendors with a choice of on-site or offsite, public or closed and local or abroad training. Their portfolio of cTheirses is supplemented by Their strategic training alliance with world's leading providers of learning solutions.See all Equitrain courses