- Fees / Price TBA
- Duration 40 Hours
- Locations 5 mesaha square , dokki
The Designing Cisco Network Service Architectures (ARCH) v2.1 course is a five-day instructor-led course. The aim of the course is to enable learners to perform the conceptual, intermediate, and detailed design of a network infrastructure that supports desired network solutions over intelligent network services, in order to achieve effective performance, scalability, and availability. This course enables learners, by applying solid Cisco network solution models and recommended design practices, to provide viable, stable enterprise internetworking solutions. The course presents concepts and examples that are necessary to design converged enterprise networks. Advanced network infrastructure technologies, such as virtual private networks (VPNs) and other security solutions, are also covered.
Upon completing this course, the learner will be able to meet these overall objectives:
- Introduce the Cisco Network Architectures for the Enterprise and explain how this concept addresses enterprise network needs for performance, scalability, and availability.
- Describe how the Cisco Network Architectures for the Enterprise can be used as a framework for designing enterprise networks.
- Create conceptual, intermediate, and detailed enterprise campus network designs.
- Create conceptual, intermediate, and detailed enterprise data center designs.
- Create conceptual, intermediate, and detailed enterprise edge and remote infrastructure designs.
- Create conceptual, intermediate, and detailed network service designs for security considerations.
- Create conceptual, intermediate, and detailed VPN designs.
- Module 1: Cisco Network Architectures for the Enterprise
- Module 2: Enterprise Campus Network Design
- Module 3: Advanced Addressing and Routing Design
- Module 4: Advanced WAN Services Design Considerations
- Module 5: Enterprise Data Center Design
- Module 6: E-Commerce Module Design
- Module 7: SAN Design Considerations
- Module 8: Security Services Design
- Module 9: IPsec and SSL VPN Design
- Module 10: IP Multicast Design
- Module11: Network Management Capabilities with Cisco IOS Software
Who Should Attend
- Channel Partner / Reseller
It is the first and largest provider of computer software and hardware training in Egypt.
We_They is fast growing training provider over 20 years of experience in the delivery of computer training.
Our organization is dedicated to provide education excellence to meet the needs of each technology, simultaneously, as customer expand designed solutions to meet his particular organization's business needs.
Also Compuek is aimed by great companies and institutions for training their human resources looking for their progress and growth, and to make HR learn this promising technology at that time. For 20 years, the center is supplying the career market by highly qualified HR members who having broad minded, acquired with high technique and capable to work on the most difficult systems by all easiness and facility.
Computek is distinguished by its remote sighted management that enjoyed advanced thinking and firmness in order to enable the trainees to get as much training as possible by easy and simple way and in fine, splendid, and very organized training halls acquired with high capability PCs that are continuously upgraded to maintain high performance.See all Computek Training Center courses