- Price TBA
- Duration 5 Days
- Locations Villa 346-A, North 90 St, Intersection of Fatma Elzahraa St. Fifth settlement, New Cairo
This course is focused on the how to design Cisco Data Center Application Services by deploying the Application Control Engine (ACE) service module and the ACE applicance famility technologies. All of the key features of the ACE solution are incorporated as well as the benefits and opportunities from the implementation of GSS, GSLB and the WAAS Wan optimisation solution.
- This course is intended for System Engineers and Network Architects responsible for the analysis and design of ACE based solutions.
- To be able to describe IP application delivery with the ACE module
- To be able to understand and describe the configuration tasks necessary to successfully deploy an ACE module
- To be able to describe the structure and function of the Modular Policy CLI statements used to configure ACE features
- To understand the capabilities and configuration of the ACE features used to provide load balancing of IP-based applications
- To be able to identify the Layer 7 processing options used to provide advanced application networking
- To be able to describe ACE support for SSL protocol processing
- To be able to describe the ACE features that provide IP application-based security
- To understand the high-availability features of the ACE module which are used to provide reliable application networking services.
- To be able to describe the methodology used to design and configure multiple ACE features
Module 1: Data Center Application Services Overview
- IP-Based Data Center Applications
- Data Center Application Architecture
- Deploying the ACE Appliance and Service Module
Module 2: Designing Server Load Balancing Solutions
- Modular Policy CLI
- Managing the ACE Appliance and Service Module
- Security Features
- Layer 4 Load Balancing
- Health Monitoring
- Layer 7 Protocol Processing
- Processing Secure Connections
- Migrating From CSS and CSM
- Web Application Acceleration Overview
Module 3: Designing Site-to-Site Load Balancing Solutions
- Deploying the GSS
- Managing the GSS
- Designing Global Server Load Balancing
Module 4: Optimizing the DCAS Solution
- High Availability
- WAN Optimization
- Designing Application Services
EquiTrain –a pision of Equinox International- equips organizations with IT skills that are the lifeblood of modern corporate life, as Theyll as the professional expertise required for ensuring productivity and to remain competitive now and tomorrow.
At EquiTrain, They tailor end-to-end training solutions that incorporate both IT and business consultancy to the specific needs of each inpidual customer. They can equip yTheir IT professionals with all they need to quickly maximize yTheir new technology investments as Theyll as pushing forward absolute beginners on their road to IT proficiency.
They offer a broad range of IT and Management training cTheirses and certifications from top technology vendors with a choice of on-site or offsite, public or closed and local or abroad training. Their portfolio of cTheirses is supplemented by Their strategic training alliance with world's leading providers of learning solutions.See all Equitrain courses