- Fees / Price EGP 450
- Duration 5 Days
- Locations 28 A El Zahra St. | Suite 12 A | New Nerco, New Maadi, Cairo ,Egypt
- In this course, students learn the skills and best practices that are required to help organizations design and develop effective SharePoint applications.
Who Should Attend
- This course is intended for developers and development leads who will be responsible for designing custom code solutions that are deployed to SharePoint 2010 servers.
- To be successful in this course, the student will have at least two years of SharePoint development experience and should have experience with ASP.NET and Visual Studio 2010.
- Lesson 1: Advanced ASP.NET Concepts for SharePoint
- Lesson 2: Designing for User Experience
- Lesson 3: Designing for Data
- Lesson 4: Designing Data Capture and Integration
- Lesson 5: Designing Artefacts
- Lesson 6: Designing Processing Solutions
- Lesson 7: Designing Packaging
- Lesson 8: Designing a Development Strategy
- Lesson 9: Developing Versioning and Deployment
- Lesson 10: Designing Information Architecture and Navigation
- Lesson 11: Designing Branding and Customization
- Lesson 12: Designing Security
- Lesson 13: Designing for Page and Data Access Performance
- Lesson 14: Designing Testing Strategy