This course will provide students with an understanding of how to design a Windows Server 2008 Network Infrastructure that meets business and technical requirements for network services.
The primary audience for this course is IT professionals, including Windows 2000 Server and Windows Server 2003 enterprise administrators interested in becoming a Windows Server 2008 Enterprise Administrator who focuses on network solutions.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Describe key components of network infrastructure design.
- Describe how to design a secure network.
- Design a plan for allocating IP addresses to workstations and servers.
- Design a network topology.
- Describe the internal considerations for network security and how they can be addressed.
- Design an appropriate name resolution system that incorporates Domain Name System (DNS).
- Optimize a name resolution system that incorporates DNS and Windows Internet Name Service (WINS).
- Design a solution for network access.
- Design a Network Access Protection (NAP) solution.
- Design a solution for operating system deployment and maintenance.
- Design the deployment of file services.
- Design print services in Windows Server 2008.
- Design high availability for applications and services.
- Module 1 Overview of Network Infrastructure Design
- Module 2: Designing Network Security
- Module 3: Designing IP Addressing
- Module 4: Designing Routing and Switching
- Module 5: Designing Security for Internal Networks
- Module 6: Designing Name Resolution
- Module 7: Designing Advanced Name Resolution
- Module 8: Planning and Deploying the Application Virtualization Management System
- Module 9: Designing Network Access Protection
- Module 10: Designing Operating System Deployment and Maintenance
- Module 11: Designing File Services and DFS in Windows Server 2008
- Module 12: Designing Print Services in Windows Server 2008
- Module 13: Designing High Availability in Windows Server 2008
EquiTrain –a pision of Equinox International- equips organizations with IT skills that are the lifeblood of modern corporate life, as Theyll as the professional expertise required for ensuring productivity and to remain competitive now and tomorrow.
At EquiTrain, They tailor end-to-end training solutions that incorporate both IT and business consultancy to the specific needs of each inpidual customer. They can equip yTheir IT professionals with all they need to quickly maximize yTheir new technology investments as Theyll as pushing forward absolute beginners on their road to IT proficiency.
They offer a broad range of IT and Management training cTheirses and certifications from top technology vendors with a choice of on-site or offsite, public or closed and local or abroad training. Their portfolio of cTheirses is supplemented by Their strategic training alliance with world's leading providers of learning solutions.See all Equitrain courses