- Price TBA
- Duration 5 Days
- Locations Masaken Sheraton
This course will provide students with an understanding of how to design a Windows Server 2008 Network Infrastructure that meets business and technical requirements for network services. This course will prepare IT professionals for the role of Enterprise Administrator. Students will learn how to design application infrastructure solutions based on Windows Server 2008 to meet varying business and technical requirements.
- After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Design a plan for allocating IP addresses to workstations and servers
- Design an appropriate name resolution system that incorporates DNS.
- Design an appropriate name resolution system that incorporates DNS and NetBIOS name resolution
- Design a solution for network access.
- Design a secure network.
- Design an appropriate application deployment solution for a given scenario.
- Identify how Remote Desktop Services can be implemented and select an appropriate method for a given scenario
- Design IIS for Web-based applications.
- Design file and print service specific to the needs of a given scenario
- Design file replication and caching to support branch office and mobile users
- Identify different ways that applications and data can be configured to support business continuity and select an appropriate method for a given scenario
- Design a virtualization infrastructure.
- Design and implement a WSUS solution.
- Module 1: Designing IP Addressing and Configuration
- Module 2: Designing Name Resolution
- Module 3: Designing Advanced Name Resolution
- Module 4: Designing Network Access
- Module 5: Designing Network Security
- Module 6: Designing Application Deployment
- Module 7: Designing Remote Desktop Services
- Module 8: Designing Internet Information Services for Web-Based Applications
- Module 9: Designing File and Print Services
- Module 10: Designing File Replication and Caching
- Module 11: Designing for Business Continuity
- Module 12: Designing a Server Virtualization Infrastructure
- Module 13: Designing an Update Deployment Strategy
Global Knowledge is the worldwide leader in IT and business skills training. They deliver via training centers, private facilities, and the Internet, enabling their customers to choose when, where, and how they want to receive training programs and learning services.See all Global Knowledge Egypt courses