- Price EGP 325
- Duration 3 Days
- Locations 28 A El Zahra St. | Suite 12 A | New Nerco, New Maadi, Cairo ,Egypt
This course will prepare IT professionals for the role of Enterprise Administrator. Students will learn how to design application infrastructure solutions based on Windows Server 2008 to meet varying business and technical requirements.
Who Should Attend
The primary audience for this course is IT professionals (including Windows 2000/2003 enterprise administrators) interested in becoming a Windows Server 2008 Enterprise Administrator with a focus on application infrastructure such as web and terminal services.
- Lesson 1: Designing IIS Web Farms
- Lesson 2: Optimizing IIS Performance and Stability
- Lesson 3: Designing IIS Security
- Lesson 4: Design IIS Maintenance and UDDI
- Lesson 5: Designing a Terminal Services Infrastructure
- Lesson 6: Designing a Terminal Services Maintenance Strategy
- Lesson 7: Design Windows Media Services Infrastructure Administration
- Lesson 8: Design Virtualization Infrastructure
- Lesson 9: Designing Virtualization Provisioning