- Locations: 16 Moustafa Refaat St. Block 1137, Sheraton Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt.
- Duration: 5 Days
During this course, students will learn how to design an Active Directory infrastructure in the Windows Server 2008 and Windows Server 2008 R2 operating systems. Students will learn how to design Active Directory forests, domain infrastructure, sites and replication, administrative structures, Group Policy, and Public Key Infrastructures (PKIs). Students will also learn how to design for security, high availability, disaster recovery, and migrations.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Provide an overview of the lab scenario
- Create a design for the Active Directory Domain Services (ADDS) forest and forest trust deployment.
- Design an AD DS domain and Domain Name Service (DNS) integration design
- Design AD DS sites and AD DS replication.
- Create an AD DS domain controller deployment plan.
- Create an AD DS domain administration design and partially implement the design.
- Create an AD DS Group Policy design and implement some components of that design.
- Design and implement AD DS security policies that meet security requirements
- Design and implement a PKI deployment by using Active Directory Certificate Services (AD CS).
- Design an Active Directory Rights Management Services (AD RMS) solution and deploy RMS for internal users.
- Create and implement an Active Directory Lightweight Directory Services (AD LDS) design.
- Review and validate a Federated Web single sign-on (SSO) deployment.
- Design and implement a domain restructure.
- Module 1: Overview of Active Directory Design
- Module 2: Designing an AD DS Forest Infrastructure
- Module 3: Designing an AD DS Domain Infrastructure
- Module 4: Designing AD DS Sites and Replication
- Module 5: Designing AD DS Domain Controllers
- Module 6: Designing AD DS Domain Administration
- Module 7: Designing AD DS Group Policy
- Module 8: Designing AD DS Security
- Module 9: Designing a Public Key Infrastructure
- Module 10: Designing and Deploying AD RMS
- Module 11: Designing an AD LDS Infrastructure
- Module 12: Designing an AD FS Infrastructure
- Module 13: Designing AD DS Transitions
About Global Knowledge Egypt
Global Knowledge is the worldwide leader in IT and business skills training. They deliver via training centers, private facilities, and the Internet, enabling their customers to choose when, where, and how they want to receive training programs and learning services.See all Global Knowledge Egypt courses