- Locations: Villa 346-A, North 90 St, Intersection of Fatma Elzahraa St. Fifth settlement, New Cairo
- Duration: 3 Days
This instructor-led course provides students with the knowledge and skills to design a messaging infrastructure. Students will learn to assess an existing infrastructure and determine technical and business requirements for both new Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 deployments and migrations. Students will create a design that addresses security, architecture, scalability, coexistence, and client access needs. They also will learn strategies for gaining approval for designs from stakeholders.
This course is intended for people with three or more years experience working with previous Exchange Server versions and experience implementing Exchange Server 2007. Most students will have managed enterprise-level Exchange Server organizations. Students are expected to be new to participating in designing Exchange Server 2007 deployments on the job or to be planning to design Exchange Server 2007 deployments in the near future. Students may have done some design for Exchange 2000 Server or Exchange Server 2003 deployments, but want to learn how to design Exchange Server 2007 environments. Students will also have experience in designing and managing Active Directory directory services and network infrastructure deployments.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Gather business and technical requirements for a messaging infrastructure.
- Design an Active Directory directory service and message routing infrastructure.
- Design the hardware and system configuration for Exchange servers.
- Design security for the messaging environment.
- Design strategies for coexistence and interoperability.
- Design a strategy for upgrading to Exchange Server 2007.
- Design messaging policies.
- Obtain approval for a messaging infrastructure design.
- Module 1: Gathering Requirements for a Messaging Infrastructure
- Module 2: Designing Active Directory and Message Routing
- Module 3: Designing Exchange Servers
- Module 4: Designing Security for a Messaging Environment
- Module 5: Designing Messaging Policies
- Module 6: Designing Coexistence and Interoperability Strategies with Other Messaging Systems
- Module 7: Designing an Exchange Server 2007 Upgrade Strategy
- Module 8: Obtaining Approval for a Messaging Infrastructure Design
EquiTrain –a pision of Equinox International- equips organizations with IT skills that are the lifeblood of modern corporate life, as Theyll as the professional expertise required for ensuring productivity and to remain competitive now and tomorrow.
At EquiTrain, They tailor end-to-end training solutions that incorporate both IT and business consultancy to the specific needs of each inpidual customer. They can equip yTheir IT professionals with all they need to quickly maximize yTheir new technology investments as Theyll as pushing forward absolute beginners on their road to IT proficiency.
They offer a broad range of IT and Management training cTheirses and certifications from top technology vendors with a choice of on-site or offsite, public or closed and local or abroad training. Their portfolio of cTheirses is supplemented by Their strategic training alliance with world's leading providers of learning solutions.See all Equitrain courses