- Locations: 28 A El Zahra St. | Suite 12 A | New Nerco, New Maadi, Cairo ,Egypt
- Duration: 3 Days
- Students will learn to assess an existing infrastructure and determine technical and business requirements for both new Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 deployments and migrations.
Who Should Attend
- This course is intended for people with three or more years experience working with previous Exchange Server versions and experience implementing Exchange Server 2007. Most students will have managed enterprise-level Exchange Server organizations. Students are expected to be new to participating in designing Exchange Server 2007 deployments on the job or to be planning to design Exchange Server 2007 deployments in the near future. Students may have done some design for Exchange 2000 Server or Exchange Server 2003 deployments, but want to learn how to design Exchange Server 2007 environments. Students will also have experience in designing and managing Active Directory directory services and network infrastructure deployments. Important: This learning product will be most useful to people who intend to use their new skills and knowledge on the job immediately after training.
- Lesson 1: Gathering Requirements for a Messaging Infrastructure
- Lesson 2: Designing Active Directory and Message Routing
- Lesson 3: Designing Exchange Servers
- Lesson 4: Designing Security for a Messaging Environment
- Lesson 5: Designing Messaging Policies
- Lesson 6: Designing Coexistence and Interoperability Strategies with Other Messaging Systems strategies.
- Lesson 7: Designing an Exchange Server 2007 Upgrade Strategy