- Price TBA
- Duration 2 Days
- Locations Villa 346-A, North 90 St, Intersection of Fatma Elzahraa St. Fifth settlement, New Cairo
This course teaches messaging engineers to design a high availability messaging solution using Microsoft Exchange Server 2007. Students will create a high availability design to meet service level agreement requirements and learn strategies for gaining approval for the design. They will learn how to identify risks and create mitigation plans to maintain the business continuity of the messaging system. Students will also learn how to design a backup strategy, disaster recovery procedures, and test plans for those procedures.
This course is intended for people with 3 or more years experience working with previous versions of Exchange Server and experience implementing Exchange Server 2007. Most students will have managed enterprise-level Exchange Server organizations. Students are expected to be new to participating in designing high availability solutions for Exchange Server 2007 or be planning to design high availability solutions for Exchange Server 2007 in the near future. Students may have done some design for Exchange 2000 Server or Exchange Server 2003 deployments but want to learn how to design Exchange Server 2007 environments. Students may have experience in designing and managing high availability solutions for other network services.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Describe foundational high availability concepts for messaging.
- Evaluate high availability messaging technologies for Exchange Server 2007
- Create a high availability messaging strategy.
- Design the messaging portion of a business continuity plan.
- Design backup for a high availability messaging environment.
- Ensure recovery readiness of a high availability messaging environment
- Module 1: Foundational High Availability Concepts for Messaging
- Module 2: Evaluating High Availability Technologies for Exchange Server 2007
- Module 3: Creating a High Availability Messaging Strategy
- Module 4: Designing the Messaging Portion of a Business Continuity Plan
- Module 5: Designing Backup for a High Availability Messaging Environment
- Module 6: Ensuring Recovery Readiness of a High Availability Messaging Environment
EquiTrain –a pision of Equinox International- equips organizations with IT skills that are the lifeblood of modern corporate life, as Theyll as the professional expertise required for ensuring productivity and to remain competitive now and tomorrow.
At EquiTrain, They tailor end-to-end training solutions that incorporate both IT and business consultancy to the specific needs of each inpidual customer. They can equip yTheir IT professionals with all they need to quickly maximize yTheir new technology investments as Theyll as pushing forward absolute beginners on their road to IT proficiency.
They offer a broad range of IT and Management training cTheirses and certifications from top technology vendors with a choice of on-site or offsite, public or closed and local or abroad training. Their portfolio of cTheirses is supplemented by Their strategic training alliance with world's leading providers of learning solutions.See all Equitrain courses