- Locations: 28 A El Zahra St. | Suite 12 A | New Nerco, New Maadi, Cairo ,Egypt
- Duration: 2 Days
Students will learn how to identify risks and create mitigation plans to maintain the business continuity of the messaging system. Students will also learn how to design a backup strategy, disaster recovery procedures, and test plans for procedures.
Who Should Attend
This course is intended for people with 3 or more years experience working with previous versions of Exchange Server and experience implementing Exchange Server 2007. Most students will have managed enterprise-level Exchange Server organizations. Students are expected to be new to participating in designing high availability solutions for Exchange Server 2007 or be planning to design high availability solutions for Exchange Server 2007 in the near future. Students may have done some design for Exchange 2000 Server or Exchange Server 2003 deployments but want to learn how to design Exchange Server 2007 environments. Students may have experience in designing and managing high availability solutions for other network services.
- Lesson 1: Foundational High Availability Concepts for Messaging
- Lesson 2: Evaluating High Availability Technologies for Exchange Server 2007
- Lesson 3: Creating a High Availability Messaging Strategy
- Lesson 4: Designing the Messaging Portion of a Business Continuity Plan
- Lesson 5: Designing Backup for a High Availability Messaging Environment
- Lesson 6: Ensuring Recovery Readiness of a High Availability Messaging Environment