This course helps the attendee to create an efficient Object-Oriented design by teaching them design patterns and UML concepts.
The attendee will understand design patterns principles , how to use them and why they are important for anyone engaged in any development project. .
- Design patterns Introduction
- UML Notations Fundamental
- Design Principles
- The Strategy Pattern
- The Observer Pattern
- The Decorator Pattern
- The Factory and Abstract Factory Patterns
- The Singleton Pattern
- The Command Pattern
- The Adapter Pattern
- The Facade Pattern
- The Iterator Pattern
- The Composite Pattern
- The State Pattern
- The Proxy Pattern
- Other Useful Patterns (as time permits)
- Students who complete this course will be:
- Able to Design and implement codes with higher performance and lower complexity
- Able to Solve design problems efficiently and rapidly
- Aware of code qualities needed to keep code flexible
- Software designers and developers , as well as systems analysts.
- Computer Engineering or Computer science students.
- Familiarity with Object-Oriented design concepts .
- Familiarity with an Object-Oriented programming language (Java, C#, C++, etc .)
- It’s preferable to have knowledge of UML .
ExpertWave is a leading software engineering training and consulting company in the Middle East that provides Software development best practices.ExpertWave is the first IEEE Computer Society Registered Education Provider (REP) in the EMEA region.See all Expertwave courses