- Duration 25 Hours
- Locations Rd No 4125, Riffa, Bahrain
The aim of this course is to enable the participants to acquire the essential skills for designing and developing learning program based on client’s training needs analysis. It allows the participants to practice real-life cases for TNA and program design.
By completion of this course, the participant will be able to:
- Conduct Training Needs Analysis
- Develop learning outcomes
- Construct a training program
- Identify criteria for each unit of the training program
Assessment criteria for each learning outcome:
Learners will be assessed throughout the courses based on their competency shown in their work on their assignments.
Who should attend or potential job occupations:
This courses is designed to suite each of the following roles:
- Training Courses Developers
- Curriculum designers
- Training Coordinators
- School head of sections and coordinators
- University Graduates
- Any interested individuals
Topic / Content outlines:
- Training Needs Analysis(TNA)
- Developing Learning Outcome
- Construct a Training Program
- Quality Assurance Requirements
Al-Wasat Training & Development Institute ( WTDI ) is headquartered in the Kingdom of Bahrain, and serves the Gulf market.
WTDI offers training for advancing careers of learners through gaining and improving skills and knowledge.
WTDI provides accredited, highly relevant programmemes in journalism, media, public relations and management.
WTDI provides individuals and corporations with state-of-the-art training in a variety of market-oriented courses and workshops covering core areas of interests, as well as soft skills and specialized topics such as leadership, quality, environment, e-learning, marketing, graphics and web development.See all Alwasat Training & Development Institute courses