- Fees / Price TBA
- Duration 5 Days
- Locations Nasr City
- Introduce the basics of derivatives.
- Discuss the role of derivatives in risk management.
- Study the various pricing models of derivative securities.
- Basics of derivatives
- Futures, forward, options, and swaps
- Equity derivatives, interest rate derivatives, credit derivatives and currency derivatives.
- Trading strategies with derivatives
- Strategies to eliminate/shift financial risks with derivatives.
- Strategies to synthetically create certain cash flows with derivatives.
- Strategies to exploit market inefficiency with derivatives
- Potential pitfalls of derivatives securities
- Pricing Models of derivatives
Ministry of Planning and Administrative Reform is the prime champion to support the foundation & establishment of the We_They.
The We_They of the Arab Republic of Egypt has been established with a mind set to be a Regional Development Consultant & an implementation arm in the areas of human capital development, administrative capacities development & information technology professional services.
We_They operates as a profit oriented organization while promoting Excellence within the government, private sector’s and the entire MENA region. We_They has established strong ties and relationships with accredited organizations and specialized entities that are internationally recognized. Such network of relations, complements We_They offerings with a wide spectrum of products, services & knowhow's that can be delivered to serve the performance improvement cause of businesses & e-government essentials / capacities (equally).See all National Management Institute courses