- Price TBA
- Duration 3 Days
- Locations Villa 346-A, North 90 St, Intersection of Fatma Elzahraa St. Fifth settlement, New Cairo
Deploying Workforce Management for Cisco Unified Workforce Optimization (WFM) v8.2 is a four day, instructor led course about installing, configuring, and using Cisco Unified Workforce Management (WFM). WFM is a software solution for multi-site staff forecasting and scheduling. In this class the student will learn how to install and integrate WFM with the Cisco Unified Contact Centre Express (UCCX) product. In addition, the student will learn about how WFM uses historical data from UCCX to create forecasts that will ultimately be used to generate work schedules for a contact centres’ agents. This course also covers supervisor and agent functions, monitoring trends and agent adherence, reporting, maintenance activities, and problem resolution.
The primary audience for this course is as follows:
- Cisco Channel Partners who sell and implement WFM
- Cisco customers who implement and use WFM
- The secondary audience for this course is as follows:
- Functional support personnel
Upon completing this course, the learner will be able to meet these overall objectives:
- Understand Work Force Optimization and how Work Force Management enables a contact centre to be more efficient and productive.
- Understand WFM pre installation requirements and install WFM.
- Configure WFM for your call centre.
- Configure users and activate agents.
- Understand the concepts of a CSQ, CSQ mapping, work shifts, work conditions, exceptions, and how they interrelate.
- Generate and adjust forecasts.
- Create and edit schedules.
- Perform intraday functions, such as adding non-production activities to a schedule and trading two agents’ schedules.
- Utilize historical data to calculate forecast accuracy and create forecasts for new CSQs.
- Describe how to use the agent interface.
- Generate reports.
- Perform maintenance activities.
- Describe the basic upgrade processes.
- List common problems and resolutions that may be found in a WFM installation.
- Describe the resources that are available for troubleshooting problems in WFM
The course outline is as follows:
- Introduction to WFM for Cisco Unified WFO
- WFM configuration
- Forecast Management
- Schedule Management
- Intraday Functions
- Report Management
- Special Functions
- Agent Functions
- Troubleshooting Resources
- Connecting to an ITSP
EquiTrain –a pision of Equinox International- equips organizations with IT skills that are the lifeblood of modern corporate life, as Theyll as the professional expertise required for ensuring productivity and to remain competitive now and tomorrow.
At EquiTrain, They tailor end-to-end training solutions that incorporate both IT and business consultancy to the specific needs of each inpidual customer. They can equip yTheir IT professionals with all they need to quickly maximize yTheir new technology investments as Theyll as pushing forward absolute beginners on their road to IT proficiency.
They offer a broad range of IT and Management training cTheirses and certifications from top technology vendors with a choice of on-site or offsite, public or closed and local or abroad training. Their portfolio of cTheirses is supplemented by Their strategic training alliance with world's leading providers of learning solutions.See all Equitrain courses