- Locations: Al Maadi Cairo Governorate Egypt
- Duration: 24 Hours
- Module 1: Installing and Configuring Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2This module describes the installation options and requirements for Windows Server 2008 R2.
- Module 2: Implementing Deployment TechnologiesThis module describes the various deployment technologies available for use with Windows Server 2008 R2 and Windows 7.
- Module 3: Using Windows Deployment ServicesThis module explains how to create and deploy custom system images by using Windows Deployment Services and images.
- Module 4: Implementing the Microsoft Deployment ToolkitThis module explains how to deploy and create custom system images for common server configurations by using the Microsoft Deployment Toolkit.
- Module 5: Migrating Active Directory Directory ServiceThis module explains how to upgrade and migrate Active Directory directory service from Windows 2000 Server or Windows Server 2003 to Windows Server 2008 R2.
- Module 6: Migrating File, Print, and Web ServicesThis module provides guidance for upgrading and migrating file and print servers from Microsoft Windows 2000 Server or Windows Server 2003 to Windows Server 2008 R2. This module also includes guidance for upgrading and migrating application and Web servers from Windows Server 2003 to Windows Server 2008 R2.
- Module 7: Deploying Branch Office and Remote Access ServicesThis module provides guidance for upgrading and migrating branch offices and Remote Access Services to Windows Server 2008 R2.
- Module 8: Migrating Workloads to Microsoft Virtual MachinesThis module provides guidance for migrating existing workloads to a virtual machine environment using the Hyper-V Server 2008 R2 Hyper-V role.
About New Horizons Egypt
Founded and headquartered in Anaheim, California, New Horizons Learning Centers was named the world's largest independent training company by IDC.
The Company is both an operator and franchisor of training centers that offer a broad range of Technical Training, Desktop Application, Business Skills and English Language courses for all levels of users in multiple delivery methods and formats.
New Horizons provides approximately three million student days of instruction annually with location around the globe.
New Horizons sets the pace of innovative training programs that meet the changing needs of the industry. With 2400 qualified instructors in over 2100 classrooms at 300 centers in 60 counters around the world.
New Horizons offers more courses, at more times, in more delivery methods than any other training company.See all New Horizons Egypt courses