- Duration 40 Hours
- Locations Al Asiri
This course describes how to plan and deploy a System Center 2012 Configuration Manager hierarchy, including the central administration site, one or more primary sites and secondary sites, and all associated site systems. This course also covers migration from System Center Configuration Manager 2007.
In addition to their professional experience, students who attend this training should already have the following technical knowledge:
System administrator-level working knowledge of:
- Networking fundamentals, including TCP/IP and Domain Name System (DNS).
- Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS) principles and management.
- Windows Server management including Windows Server 2008 and Windows Server 2008 R2.
- Windows Client fundamentals.
- Deployment, configuration, and troubleshooting for Windows-based personal computers.
- SQL Server 2008 including reporting services.
- Basic Public Key Infrastructure concepts.
- Configuration Manager features and administrative tasks including:
- Working with the Administrator console
- Installing clients
- Hardware and software inventory
- Working with collections
- Deploying applications
- Managing software updates
- Deploying operating systems
- Settings management
- Students who attend this training can meet the prerequisites by obtaining equivalent knowledge and skills, or by attending the following courses:
- Course 6419B: Configuring, Managing and Maintaining Windows Server 2008-based Servers
- Course 6420B: Fundamentals of Windows Server 2008
- Course 10747A: System Center 2012 Configuration Manager, Part 1: Administration
- Course 6451B: Planning, Deploying and Managing Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager 2007, plus six months of hands-on experience with Configuration Manager 2012
- Systems Engineers who need to plan a Microsoft System Center 2012 Configuration Manager deployment. They have three to five years of experience in medium to large enterprise organizations supporting multiple desktop and server computers that run Microsoft Windows.
- Configuration Manager Administrators responsible for designing and deploying one or more System Center 2012 Configuration Manager sites and all supporting systems. They have three to five years of experience in medium to large enterprise organizations supporting multiple desktop and server computers that run Microsoft Windows Server.
- Module 1: Overview of System Center 2012 Configuration Manager
- Module 2: Planning and Deploying a Single-Site Environment
- Module 3: Planning and Configuring Role-Based Administration
- Module 4: Planning and Deploying a Multiple-Site Hierarchy
- Module 5: Data Replication and Content Management
- Module 6: Planning and Completing System Center 2012 Configuration Manager Client Deployment
- Module 7: Maintaining and Monitoring System Center 2012 Configuration Manager
- Module 8: Migrating from System Center Configuration Manager 2007 to System Center 2012 Configuration Manager
INFOCENTER TRAINING & CONSULTING was established to meet the demands and challenges of providing businesses with the cutting edge advantage in the fields of computer Technology and human resTheirce management. Since its inception INFOCENTER has been providing the region with wide range of unsurpassed technical services and end users training cTheirses. Through the years of continued success, INFOCENTER has built a firm reputation for delivering premium services to client based on its renowned Total Quality Solution concept applied to every endeavor. INFOCENTER is a customer-focused organization and is truly committed to helping its clients realize their greatest professional potentials.
INFOCENTER has built a wonderful training environment in Qatar, coupled in the partnership and association with the leading worldwide training providers. Their aim is to serve the community efficiently to advance the growth in the professional competence. They seek to put forward Their resTheirces and long term experience to bring genuine, valuable and various improvements to the community.See all InfoCenter Training & Consulting courses