- Locations: Masaken Sheraton
- Duration: 3 Days
This course describes how to plan and deploy a System Center 2012 Configuration Manager hierarchy, including the central administration site, one or more primary sites and secondary sites, and all associated site systems. This course also covers migration from System Center Configuration Manager 2007.
- After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Describe the Configuration Manager 2012 infrastructure and describe typical deployment scenarios.
- Plan and deploy a single primary site.
- Plan and configure administrative roles.
- Plan and deploy a multiple-site hierarchy including the central administration site, primary sites, and secondary sites.
- Describe replication and data types, and monitor the replication of data throughout the hierarchy.
- Use various methods to plan and deploy Configuration Manager 2012 clients.
- Perform maintenance tasks and monitor site systems.
- Perform migration of objects from Configuration Manager 2007 to Configuration Manager 2012.
About Global Knowledge Egypt
Global Knowledge is the worldwide leader in IT and business skills training. They deliver via training centers, private facilities, and the Internet, enabling their customers to choose when, where, and how they want to receive training programs and learning services.See all Global Knowledge Egypt courses