- Fees / Price TBA
- Duration 24 Hours
- Locations 5 mesaha square , dokki
This course describes how to plan and deploy a Microsoft System Center 2012 Configuration Manager hierarchy, including the central administration site, one or more primary sites and secondary sites, and all associated site systems. This course also covers migration from System Center Configuration Manager 2007.
- Module 1: Overview of System Center 2012 Configuration Manager
- Module 2: Planning and Deploying a Stand-Alone Primary Site
- Module 3: Planning and Configuring Role-Based Administration
- Module 4: Planning and Deploying a Multiple-Site Hierarchy
- Module 5: Data Replication and Content Management
- Module 6: Planning and Completing System Center 2012 Configuration Manager Client Deployment
- Module 7: Maintaining and Monitoring System Center 2012 Configuration Manager
- Module 8: Migrating from System Center Configuration Manager 2007 to System Center 2012 Configuration Manager
It is the first and largest provider of computer software and hardware training in Egypt.
We_They is fast growing training provider over 20 years of experience in the delivery of computer training.
Our organization is dedicated to provide education excellence to meet the needs of each technology, simultaneously, as customer expand designed solutions to meet his particular organization's business needs.
Also Compuek is aimed by great companies and institutions for training their human resources looking for their progress and growth, and to make HR learn this promising technology at that time. For 20 years, the center is supplying the career market by highly qualified HR members who having broad minded, acquired with high technique and capable to work on the most difficult systems by all easiness and facility.
Computek is distinguished by its remote sighted management that enjoyed advanced thinking and firmness in order to enable the trainees to get as much training as possible by easy and simple way and in fine, splendid, and very organized training halls acquired with high capability PCs that are continuously upgraded to maintain high performance.See all Computek Training Center courses