- Locations: Villa 346-A, North 90 St, Intersection of Fatma Elzahraa St. Fifth settlement, New Cairo
- Duration: 2 Days
This instructor-led course provides IT Professionals with the knowledge and skills to successfully deploy a solution that enables their organization to make better, faster decisions by connecting people, information, and processes in real time.
This course is intended for IT Professionals responsible for implementing and deploying instant messaging infrastructures. They have one to three years of experience supporting implementing a Microsoft Windows® 2000/2003 Active Directory® environment.
- Describe the features and infrastructure of Live Communications Server 2003.
- Deploy the strategy for implementing the Live Communications Server environment.
- Install the Live Communications Server.
- Configure a Live Communications Server 2003 environment.
- Configure the IM Archiving Service.
- Backup and restore the user services data.
- Migrate from Exchange IM to Live Communications Server.
EquiTrain –a pision of Equinox International- equips organizations with IT skills that are the lifeblood of modern corporate life, as Theyll as the professional expertise required for ensuring productivity and to remain competitive now and tomorrow.
At EquiTrain, They tailor end-to-end training solutions that incorporate both IT and business consultancy to the specific needs of each inpidual customer. They can equip yTheir IT professionals with all they need to quickly maximize yTheir new technology investments as Theyll as pushing forward absolute beginners on their road to IT proficiency.
They offer a broad range of IT and Management training cTheirses and certifications from top technology vendors with a choice of on-site or offsite, public or closed and local or abroad training. Their portfolio of cTheirses is supplemented by Their strategic training alliance with world's leading providers of learning solutions.See all Equitrain courses