- Locations: 39 El-Hegaz St. (off Wadi El-Nil) Mohandeseen Giza - Egypt
- Duration: TBA
IT professionals face the ongoing challenge of improving the delivery of services while reducing Total Cost of Ownership (TCO). Microsoft Windows incorporates a variety of techniques aimed at significantly reducing TCO. This course provides the skills needed to leverage these techniques while intelligently managing clients and servers within Windows Server 2003 domains. You learn to automate OS and software installation, and centralize control of workstation and server configurations.
Who Should Attend
- Those developing an administrative strategy within a Windows Server 2003 AD environment. Course 595, "Windows Server 2003 Comprehensive Introduction," or equivalent experience is assumed.
- Install and manage clients and servers within Windows Server 2003 domains
- Administer systems using management consoles and the Remote Desktop client
- Create and enforce workstation and server configurations using Group Policy Objects
- Implement automated software deployment based on computer and user functions
- Prepare computers for disk-cloning deployments using SysPrep
- Configure and utilize the Remote Installation Service (RIS)
Extensive hands-on exercises provide practical experience deploying and managing Windows XP clients and Windows Server 2003 servers. Exercises, performed under the guidance of an expert instructor, include:
- Managing local and remote machines with the MMC and Remote Desktop
- Assigning scripts and storage settings to groups of users
- Securing users' work environments with Group Policy and the AD
- Creating Windows Installer packages
- Installing and configuring RIS
About BLI Consulting & Training
We_They was founded in 1988 with the aim of providing first class training and consulting services, enabling our clients to improve and sustain a valuable competitive advantage, hence, making a positive contribution towards their success. Working closely with national and multi-national companies, we offer global experience coupled with practical, local expertise.
We aim to deliver innovative yet practical business solutions, from concept formation to implementation and evaluation. BLI’s depth of service and global reach translates into seasoned knowledge for tailoring our services to our clients’ specific needs.See all BLI Consulting & Training courses