- Locations: Mahboula
- Duration: 5 Days
The Deploying Citrix XenDesktop 7 Solutions Early Release course provides students with the skills required to successfully deploy a complete Citrix app and desktop virtualization solution in a Windows Server 2012 environment. This early release course will enable organizations before the product is in market via select Citrix Authorized Learning Centers (CALCs) and Citrix Certified Instructors (CCIs). Subsequent versions of this course will be based on the final product code of XenDesktop 7, and will be
offered by additional CALCs and CCIs.
Throughout this early release course, students will learn how to configure an environment that includes the following Citrix components: XenServer, XenDesktop, Citrix License Server, MCS, PVS, Personal vDisk, Storefront, NetScaler (ICA Proxy, Load Balancing, Endpoint Analysis) and Citrix Receiver. Upon course completion, students will be able to build an environment including all XenDesktop 7 components from scratch.
Who should enroll in this course?
This course is recommended for solution designers such as Architects, Consultants and Engineers. Students will gain hands-on experience installing and configuring app and desktop solutions from the ground up, as well as testing their implementations prior to rollout. Leaving the class, students will have the skills to successfully deploy XenDesktop 7 solutions that a majority of Citrix customers implement today.
Before taking this course, Citrix recommends that students have:
- An understanding of server, desktop and application virtualization concepts
- Experience with Windows Server 2012, including:
- Active Directory (AD)
- Terminal Services
- Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP)
- Domain Name System (DNS)
- Performance Monitoring
- Group Policy Objects
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server
- Completed the following courses or can demonstrate equivalent knowledge:
- CXD-102 Introduction to XenDesktop 7
- CXD-203 Managing XenDesktop 7 Solutions
- Upon successful completion of this course, learners are able to:
- Set up the hypervisor
- Set up the infrastructure components
- Set up XenDesktop 7 components
- Configure XenDesktop 7 resources (server OS hosted desktop, server OS hosted apps, and desktop OS hosted desktops)
- Configure profiles and policies
- Set up and migrate to Provisioning Services
- Test the environment in preparation for rollout
- ILT and vILT courses offer lab access during the duration of the course.
Provided is the topic outline for the Deploying Citrix XenDesktop 7
Solutions Early Release course:
- Understanding XenDesktop 7
- Setting Up the Hypervisor
- Setting up the Infrastructure Components
- Setting up the Citrix Infrastructure
- Setting up XenDesktop 7 Resources
- Setting up Policies
- Configuring Provisioning Services
- Preparing the Environment for Rollout
About Nahda International Academy
By keeping pace with the contemporary benchmarks of learning, training and skill development, NAHDA International Academy aims to incorporate the advance employment of the modern day converged technologies to maximize the development of its students. The learning and training is carried out in a manner to ensure the global standards of current era's requirements of education and professionalism. The Academy safeguards the concept of active, creative and interactive learning with the provision of vigorous and productive environment.
To enable its pupils to have a stand-out future and fortune, NAHDA International Academy has collaborated with high ranked Schools, Universities, reputed experts of knowledge and technology, professional trainers and development enthusiasts. The Academy is known for its quality education and innovative environment enriched with passion and inventiveness. The educating process is carried out in a way that empowers the individual to exhibit his/her very potential by protecting that individual's unique pattern of thinking and creations.
To meet the present day demands of integrated world and education, NAHDA International Academy has partnered with the world class Universities and institutions around the world including the universities of United Kingdom, United States of America, Europe, Asia and Africa e.g. Frederick University, London School of Marketing, The University of Northampton, The University of Bedfordshire, Atlantic International University, EduQual, Excel High School, Alliance International University This attribute of NAHDA International Academy contributes to be the reason of it managing to stand tall in the highly competitive environment in the region.