- Locations: Masaken Sheraton
- Duration: 5 Days
The Deploying Citrix XenDesktop 7 Solutions course provides students with the skills required to successfully deploy a complete Citrix app and desktop virtualization solution in a Windows Server 2012 environment. This early release course will enable organizations before the product is in market via select Citrix Authorized Learning Centers (CALCs) and Citrix Certified Instructors (CCIs). Subsequent versions of this course will be based on the final product code of XenDesktop 7, and will be offered by additional CALCs and CCIs.
Throughout this early release course, students will learn how to configure an environment that includes the following Citrix components: XenServer, XenDesktop, Citrix License Server, MCS, PVS, Personal vDisk, Storefront, NetScaler (ICA Proxy, Load Balancing, Endpoint Analysis) and Citrix Receiver. Upon course completion, students will be able to build an environment including all XenDesktop 7 components from scratch.
- Upon successful completion of this course, learners are able to:
- Set up the hypervisor
- Set up the infrastructure components
- Set up XenDesktop 7 components
- Configure XenDesktop 7 resources (server OS hosted desktop, server OS hosted apps, and desktop OS hosted desktops)
- Configure profiles and policies
- Set up and migrate to Provisioning Services
- Test the environment in preparation for rollout
About Global Knowledge Egypt
Global Knowledge is the worldwide leader in IT and business skills training. They deliver via training centers, private facilities, and the Internet, enabling their customers to choose when, where, and how they want to receive training programs and learning services.See all Global Knowledge Egypt courses