- Price TBA
- Duration 5 Days
- Locations Villa 346-A, North 90 St, Intersection of Fatma Elzahraa St. Fifth settlement, New Cairo
This course provides students with hands-on experience and knowledge of tasks typically performed during contact center deployment. This includes the deployment of Cisco Unified Contact Center Express (CCX) and Cisco Unified IP Interactive Voice Response (IVR) as contact center solutions. Tasks include planning, installation and configuration, scripting, and troubleshooting.
This course is designed for:
- Cisco Channel Partners and Resellers, System Engineers and Customers deploying and maintaining Unified Contact Center Express products.
- Individualslooking to prepare for the CCIE Voice exam as it covers the use of the CRS server for IP IVR and Call Centre type ACD applications.
Upon completing this course, the learner will be able to meet these overall objectives:
- Provide a comprehensive overview of the Cisco Unified Contact Center Express product suite. This overview will cover descriptions of the product, compatibility, and hardware and software options, architecture, and sizing and ordering tools.
- Provide a complete description of the Cisco Unified CCX installation process, the configuration required with an overview of most common configuration web pages, and describe the call flow processes needed to establish a call on Cisco Unified CCX.
- Describe the Cisco Unified CCX script editor, how it is installed and how to implement common IVR scripting techniques.
- Provide a comprehensive view of Cisco Unified CCX ACD operations to include basic contact center build-up, scripting, agent and supervisor desktop configurations, advanced scripting topics, and reporting.
- Describe how to install, configure and use features found in Cisco Unified CCX Premium such as, Remote Monitoring, Outbound Dialer, Agent Email, Agent Web Chat, and Automatic Speech Recognition (ASR) and Text-to-Speech (TTS).
- Understand how to maintain and monitor a Cisco Unified CCX system.
Cisco Unified CCX Product Overview
- Cisco Unified CCX Product Packages
- Cisco Unified CCX Architecture
- Designing Cisco Unified CCX
Cisco Unified CCX Installation andConfiguration
- Installing Cisco Unified CCX
- Managing Cisco Unified CCX
- Configuring Basic Properties of Cisco Unified CCX
Cisco Unified CCX Scripting
- Installing Cisco Unified CCX Script Editor
- Creating a Basic IVR Script
- Prompting and Collecting Information
- Accessing an External Database
- Making Decisions
- Confirming Caller Input
Cisco Unified CCX ACD Operations
- Implementing Cisco Unified CCX
- Scripting Fundamentals for Cisco Unified CCX
- Using Desktop Administration
- Advanced Cisco Unified CCX Scripting Topics
- Using Cisco Unified CCX Reports
Cisco Unified CCX Premium Functions
- Using Remote Monitoring
- Configuring the OutboundDialer
- Agent Email and Agent Web Chat
- Understanding ASR and TTS
Cisco Unified CCX Maintenance
- Using Cisco UnifiedRTMT
- Using Disaster Recovery System
EquiTrain –a pision of Equinox International- equips organizations with IT skills that are the lifeblood of modern corporate life, as Theyll as the professional expertise required for ensuring productivity and to remain competitive now and tomorrow.
At EquiTrain, They tailor end-to-end training solutions that incorporate both IT and business consultancy to the specific needs of each inpidual customer. They can equip yTheir IT professionals with all they need to quickly maximize yTheir new technology investments as Theyll as pushing forward absolute beginners on their road to IT proficiency.
They offer a broad range of IT and Management training cTheirses and certifications from top technology vendors with a choice of on-site or offsite, public or closed and local or abroad training. Their portfolio of cTheirses is supplemented by Their strategic training alliance with world's leading providers of learning solutions.See all Equitrain courses