- Locations: Villa 346-A, North 90 St, Intersection of Fatma Elzahraa St. Fifth settlement, New Cairo
- Duration: 5 Days
The Deploying Cisco Service Provider Network Routing (SPROUTE) course is designed to provide service provider professionals with information on the use of advanced routing in implementing scalability for Cisco routers that are connected to LANs and WANs. The goal is to train professionals to dramatically increase the number of routers and sites using these techniques instead of redesigning the network when additional sites or wiring configurations are added. The SPROUTE training reinforces the instruction by providing students with hands-on labs to ensure that they thoroughly understand how to implement advanced routing within their networks.
The course also includes classroom activities with remote labs that are useful to gain practical skills on deploying Cisco IOS/IOS XE and Cisco IOS XR features to operate and support a service provider network.
This course is designed for:
- Network administrators, network engineers, network managers, and systems engineers who would like to implement IP routing in service provider environments
- Network designers and project managers. The course is also recommended for all individuals preparing for CCNP Service Provider certification
Upon completing this course, the learner will be able to meet these overall objectives:
- Identify the typical routing requirements and list the routing protocols in service provider networks
- Describe steps needed to implement OSPF in the service provider network
- Describe the importance of the Integrated IS-IS routing protocol for internal routing and list the steps in implementing Integrated IS-IS into the service provider network
- Implement BGP to connect an enterprise to a service provider, and a service provider to an upstream service provider
- Describe tools used for routing protocol manipulation, route redistribution, and BGP route selection
Service Provider Routing
- Understanding Service Provider Routing Protocols
Implement OSPF in the Service Provider Network
- Introducing OSPF Routing
- Understanding OSPF Operation
- Implementing OSPF Routing
- Implementing OSPF Special Area Types
Implement Integrated IS-IS in the Service Provider Network
- Introducing IS-IS Routing
- Implementing Integrated IS-IS Routing
Implement BGP in the Service Provider Network
- Introducing BGP Routing
- Implementing Basic BGP Routing
Routing Protocol Tools and Route Manipulation
- Introducing Routing Protocol Tools
- Implementing Route Redistribution
- Influencing BGP Route Selection
EquiTrain –a pision of Equinox International- equips organizations with IT skills that are the lifeblood of modern corporate life, as Theyll as the professional expertise required for ensuring productivity and to remain competitive now and tomorrow.
At EquiTrain, They tailor end-to-end training solutions that incorporate both IT and business consultancy to the specific needs of each inpidual customer. They can equip yTheir IT professionals with all they need to quickly maximize yTheir new technology investments as Theyll as pushing forward absolute beginners on their road to IT proficiency.
They offer a broad range of IT and Management training cTheirses and certifications from top technology vendors with a choice of on-site or offsite, public or closed and local or abroad training. Their portfolio of cTheirses is supplemented by Their strategic training alliance with world's leading providers of learning solutions.See all Equitrain courses