- Fees / Price TBA
- Duration 40 Hours
- Locations 5 mesaha square , dokki
This Instructor Lead Training course is #1 of 4. It will prepare students for the SPROUTE exam required for the new CCNP-SP Certification. This certifictation is designed to prepare students to work at the Professional level in a Service Provider environment. The SPROUTE course is designed to provide service provider professionals with information on the use of advanced routing in implementing scalability for Cisco routers that are connected to LANs and WANs. The goal is to train professionals to dramatically increase the number of routers and sites using these techniques instead of redesigning the network when additional sites or wiring configurations are added. The SPROUTE training reinforces the instruction by providing students with hands-on labs to ensure they thoroughly understand how to implement advanced routing within their networks. The course also includes classroom activities with remote labs that are useful to gain practical skills on deploying Cisco IOS / IOS XE and Cisco IOS XR features to operate and support service provider network.
The goal of the course is to train service provider network professionals on the techniques to plan, implement, and monitor a scalable IP routing.
Module 1: Service Provider Routing
- Lesson 1-1: Understanding Service Provider Routing Protocols
Module 2: Implement OSPF in the Service Provider Network
- Lesson 2-1: Introducing OSPF Routing
- Lesson 2-2: OSPF Operation
- Lesson 2-3: Implementing OSPF Routing
- Lab 2-1: Implementing OSPF Routing
- Lesson 2-4: Implementing OSPF Special Area Types
- Lab 2-2: Implementing OSPF Special Area Types
Module 3: Implement Integrated IS-IS in the Service Provider Network
- Lesson 3-1: Introducing IS-IS Routing
- Lesson 3-2: Implementing integrated IS-IS routing
- Lab 3-1: Implementing integrated IS-IS routing
Module 4: Implement BGP in the Service Provider Network
- Lesson 4-1: Introducing BGP Routing
- Lesson 4-2: Implementing Basic BGP routing
- Lab 4-1: Implementing Basic BGP routing
Module 5: Routing Protocol Tools and Route Manipulation
- Lesson 5-1: Introducing Routing Protocol Tools
- Lesson 5-2: Implementing Route Redistribution
- Lab 5-1: Implementing Route Redistribution
- Lesson 5-3: Influencing BGP Route Selection
- Lab 5-2: Influencing BGP Route Selection
Who Should Attend
- Channel Partner / Reseller
It is the first and largest provider of computer software and hardware training in Egypt.
We_They is fast growing training provider over 20 years of experience in the delivery of computer training.
Our organization is dedicated to provide education excellence to meet the needs of each technology, simultaneously, as customer expand designed solutions to meet his particular organization's business needs.
Also Compuek is aimed by great companies and institutions for training their human resources looking for their progress and growth, and to make HR learn this promising technology at that time. For 20 years, the center is supplying the career market by highly qualified HR members who having broad minded, acquired with high technique and capable to work on the most difficult systems by all easiness and facility.
Computek is distinguished by its remote sighted management that enjoyed advanced thinking and firmness in order to enable the trainees to get as much training as possible by easy and simple way and in fine, splendid, and very organized training halls acquired with high capability PCs that are continuously upgraded to maintain high performance.See all Computek Training Center courses