- Locations: Villa 346-A, North 90 St, Intersection of Fatma Elzahraa St. Fifth settlement, New Cairo
- Duration: 5 Days
The Deploying Cisco Service Provider Advanced Network Routing (SPADVROUTE) course provides network engineers and technicians with the knowledge and skills that are necessary to implement and support a service provider network.
The course focuses on using Cisco routers that are typically found in the service provider network and on various technologies that are used to offer different services to customers. Upon completing this course, learners will be able to configure, verify, and troubleshoot advanced Border Gateway Protocol (BGP) configuration, IP multicasting, and IPv6 transition mechanisms.
The course also includes classroom activities with remote labs that are useful to gain practical skills on deploying Cisco IOS, IOS XE, and IOS XR Software features to operate and support the service provider network.
This course is designed for:
- Network administrators, network engineers, network managers, and systems engineers who would like to implement IP routing in service provider environments
- Network designers and project managers. The course is also recommended for all individuals preparing for CCNP Service Provider certification
Upon completing this course, the learner will be able to meet these overall objectives:
- Configure the provider network to support multiple BGP connections with customers and other autonomous systems
- Describe common routing and addressing scalability issues in the provider network
- Describe available BGP tools and features to secure and optimize the BGP routing protocol in a service provider environment
- Introduce IP multicast services and the technologies that are present in IP multicasting
- Introduce PIM-SM as the most current scalable IP multicast routing protocol
- Describe service provider IPv6 transition implementations
Service Provider Connectivity with BGP
- Defining Customer-to-Provider Connectivity Requirements
- Connecting a Customer to a Service Provider
- Scale Service Provider Networks
- Scaling BGP in Service Provider Networks
- Introducing BGP Route Reflectors and Confederations
Secure and Optimize BGP
- Implementing Advanced BGP Operations
- Improving BGP Convergence
- Improving BGP Configuration Scalability
- Introducing IP Multicast
- Defining Multicast Distribution Trees and Forwarding
- Multicast on the LAN
- Populating the Mroute Table
Intradomain and Interdomain Multicast Routing
- Introducing the PIM-SM Protocol
- Implementing PIM-SM Enhancements
- Implementing Interdomain IP Multicast
- Identifying Rendezvous Point Distribution Solutions
Service Provider IPv6 Transition Implementations
- Introducing IPv6 Services
- Defining IPv6 Transition Mechanisms
- Deploying IPv6 in the Service Provider Network
EquiTrain –a pision of Equinox International- equips organizations with IT skills that are the lifeblood of modern corporate life, as Theyll as the professional expertise required for ensuring productivity and to remain competitive now and tomorrow.
At EquiTrain, They tailor end-to-end training solutions that incorporate both IT and business consultancy to the specific needs of each inpidual customer. They can equip yTheir IT professionals with all they need to quickly maximize yTheir new technology investments as Theyll as pushing forward absolute beginners on their road to IT proficiency.
They offer a broad range of IT and Management training cTheirses and certifications from top technology vendors with a choice of on-site or offsite, public or closed and local or abroad training. Their portfolio of cTheirses is supplemented by Their strategic training alliance with world's leading providers of learning solutions.See all Equitrain courses