- Price TBA
- Duration 5 Days
- Locations Masaken Sheraton
The Deploying Cisco Service Provider Advanced Network Routing (SPADVROUTE) course provides network engineers and technicians with the knowledge and skills that are necessary to implement and support a service provider network.
The course focuses on using Cisco routers that are typically found in the service provider network and on various technologies that are used to offer different services to customers. Upon completing this course, learners will be able to configure, verify, and troubleshoot advanced Border Gateway Protocol (BGP) configuration, IP multicasting, and IPv6 transition mechanisms.
The course also includes classroom activities with remote labs that are useful to gain practical skills on deploying Cisco IOS, IOS XE, and IOS XR Software features to operate and support the service provider network.
- Upon completing this course, the learner will be able to meet these overall objectives:
- Configure the provider network to support multiple BGP connections with customers and other autonomous systems
- Describe common routing and addressing scalability issues in the provider network
- Describe available BGP tools and features to secure and optimize the BGP routing protocol in a service provider environment
- Introduce IP multicast services and the technologies that are present in IP multicasting
- Introduce PIM-SM as the most current scalable IP multicast routing protocol
- Describe service provider IPv6 transition implementations
- Service Provider Connectivity with BGP
- Secure and Optimize BGP
- Multicast Overview
- Intradomain and Interdomain Multicast
- Service Provider IPv6 Transition Implementations
Global Knowledge is the worldwide leader in IT and business skills training. They deliver via training centers, private facilities, and the Internet, enabling their customers to choose when, where, and how they want to receive training programs and learning services.See all Global Knowledge Egypt courses