- Fees / Price TBA
- Duration 2 Days
- Locations Villa 346-A, North 90 St, Intersection of Fatma Elzahraa St. Fifth settlement, New Cairo
Elements of this syllabus are subject to change.
This instructor-led course provides students with the knowledge and skills to deploy and administer Microsoft Forefront Server Security products. This two-day class includes lecture and hands-on labs (covering several server products) and was developed by Microsoft Consulting Services using their detailed implementation knowledge and best practices.
This course is intended for technical deployment specialists and senior-level administrators who manage a Microsoft Exchange Server or Microsoft SharePoint Products and Technologies infrastructure or security practice.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Describe aspects of the multiple engine settings and the balance of information versus performance in Forefront Security for Exchange Server.
- Discuss how transport scanning works in Forefront Security for Exchange Server.
- Identify and understand the differences between default mode and outbreak mode protection, and understand the file, content, and keyword filtering options available with Forefront Security for Exchange Server.
- Identify components and services within Forefront Security for SharePoint.
- Use Forefront Security for SharePoint filters and templates to define scanning options.
- Understand Forefront Security for SharePoint diagnostics, logging, and statistics gathered during maintenance and from notifications.
- Understand the various alerts and reporting features available in Forefront Server Security Management Console.
- Identify the eight Management Console job categories.
Module 1: Forefront Security for Exchange Server
- Forefront Security for Exchange Server Deployment Planning
- Forefront Security for Exchange Server Overview
- E-Mail Transport Scanning
- Store Scanning
- FSE Premium Anti-Spam Features with Exchange 2007
- Using Filters
- Settings and Templates
- Managing Forefront Security for Exchange Server
- Diagnostics and Logging
Module 2: Forefront Security for SharePoint
- Forefront Security for SharePoint Overview
- Forefront Security for SharePoint Scanning
- Forefront Security for SharePoint Using Filters and Templates
- Forefront Security for SharePoint Maintenance and Notifications
Module 3: Forefront Server Security Management Console
- Security and Access Offerings
- System Requirements
- Forefront Server Security Management Console Features
- Managing Packages
- Cluster Continuous Replication (CCR) Support
- FSSMC Redundancy
- Maintenance and Troubleshooting
- Microsoft FSSMC Summary
EquiTrain –a pision of Equinox International- equips organizations with IT skills that are the lifeblood of modern corporate life, as Theyll as the professional expertise required for ensuring productivity and to remain competitive now and tomorrow.
At EquiTrain, They tailor end-to-end training solutions that incorporate both IT and business consultancy to the specific needs of each inpidual customer. They can equip yTheir IT professionals with all they need to quickly maximize yTheir new technology investments as Theyll as pushing forward absolute beginners on their road to IT proficiency.
They offer a broad range of IT and Management training cTheirses and certifications from top technology vendors with a choice of on-site or offsite, public or closed and local or abroad training. Their portfolio of cTheirses is supplemented by Their strategic training alliance with world's leading providers of learning solutions.See all Equitrain courses