This instructor-led, hands-on course builds upon the basic deployments course by presenting students with more challenging real-world deployments such as client mobility between subnets, high client density deployments, and mesh network deployments. Understanding the challenges you may encounter when configuring and troubleshooting a WLAN will help you make the right network design decicions. The format of the course allows you and the instructor to explore realistic use cases and best practices around more challenging deployment scenarios. The course is written at software code level 7.5.
- Upon completing this course, the learner will be able to meet these overall objectives:
- Describe the steps involved in client mobility at layer 2 and the differences involved in client mobility at layer 3.
- Discuss the challenges faced in providing a quality user experience in a high density wireless network deployment scenario
- Differentiate the operational characteristics of, and implement, a wireless MESH architecture
- Client Mobility
- High Density Deployment Challenges
- Implementing Mesh Network
About Global Knowledge Egypt
Global Knowledge is the worldwide leader in IT and business skills training. They deliver via training centers, private facilities, and the Internet, enabling their customers to choose when, where, and how they want to receive training programs and learning services.See all Global Knowledge Egypt courses