By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Understand when feedback should take place
- Learn how to prepare and plan to deliver constructive criticism
- Determine the appropriate atmosphere in which it should take place
- Identify the proper steps to be taken during the session
- Know how emotions and certain actions can negatively impact the effects of the session
- Recognize the importance of setting goals and the method used to set them
- Uncover the best techniques for following up with the employee after the session
When Should Feedback Occur?
- Repeated Events or Behavior
- Breaches in Company Policy
- When Informal Feedback Has Not Worked
- Immediately After the Occurrence
Preparing and Planning
- Gather Facts on the Issue
- Practice Your Tone
- Create an Action Plan
- Keep Written Records
Choosing a Time and Place
- Check the Ego at the Door
- Criticize in Private, Praise in Public
- It Has to Be Face to Face
- Create a Safe Atmosphere
During the Session
- The Feedback Sandwich
- Monitor Body Language
- Check for Understanding
- Practice Active Listening
- Set Goals
- SMART Goals
- The Three P's
- Be as Specific as Possible
Diffusing Anger or Negative Emotions
- Choose the Correct Words
- Stay on Topic
What Not to Do
- Attacking or Blaming
- Not Giving Them a Chance to Speak
- Talking Down
- Becoming Emotional
After the Session
- Follow-Up Meeting
- Being Yourself Available
- Providing Support and Resources
- Focus on the Future
- Measuring Results
- Was the Action Plan Followed?
- If Improvement is Not Seen, Then What?
- Words from the Wise
Qatar Milestone Training Solutions (QMTS) was established to offer our clients and trainees the opportunity to improve and support their skills and abilities needed to develop fulfilling and sustainable opportunities for employment and entrepreneurship and help them be part of the most current and latest knowledge in both, business and English Language fields.
To be a key milestone in the fields of business and English language training and be a pioneer in corporate and organization training and development in the Middle East.
To develop the abilities and capabilities of people of Qatar through internationally standardized and accredited programs.
To promote and facilitate the highest standards in Business and English Language training
To develop the abilities and capabilities of people of Qatar through Internationally standardized and accredited programs.
To provide complete training solutions for corporations and government
organizations that need to train their staff on the latest business skills and English language.
To improve the clients workplace performance by helping them to attain a higher standard of proficiency and confidence in their English and Business skills.
To play a significant role in the achievement of the prosperous
education future of Qatar and to address tomorrow's business growth.See all QMTS courses