- Price TBA
- Duration 1 Day
- Locations TASK, Egypt Office 35 El-Obour Buildings , Salah Salem St. , 16th Floor , Cairo, Egypt
It reduces your workload and develops employee skills. Delegating prepares employees who work for you to be able to handle your responsibilities and simultaneously allows you to advance to other career opportunities within your organization.
Delegation is often one of the hardest skills for a manager to master. However, the skill can be learned. This workshop will explore many of the facets of delegation, including when to delegate and to whom to delegate. We will also go through the delegation process step by step and learn about techniques to overcome problems.
What Will Students Learn?
- How delegation fits into their job and how it can make them more successful
- Different ways of delegating tasks
- How to use an eight-step process for effective delegation
- How to give better instructions for better delegation results
- Common delegation pitfalls and how to avoid them
- Ways to monitor delegation results
- Techniques for giving effective feedback
What Topics are Covered?
- Why delegate? What is delegation?
- Pre-assignment review
- Picking the right person
- The delegation meeting
- Giving instructions
- Monitoring delegation
- Practicing delegation
- Giving feedback
- Becoming a good delegator
TASK Is an independent firm with experience in the field of Supply Chain, Lean Six Sigma and Quality Management, They have been successfully providing Their clients with business and professional solutions, as Theyll as expertise in the organization. TASK offers an impressive range of international certification programs, consulting in the above fields. Their experienced consultants provide these services to a large number of organizations, both private and public. They pride Theirselves on Their track record and long-standing relationships with Their clients, many of whom have been with us since They started business.
TASK They understand that having top-rate professionals working in efficient teams is the heart of any company. Hence, They have created teams of the most skilled professionals and provided them with the right tools and environment to give their best.See all Task Training Center courses