This program trains the candidate instructors to deliver DDC course through instructor development course. This course will provide both technical Information you will need to teach specific DDC curriculum as well as effective facilitation methods and presentation techniques that will make the course much easier to understand. You’ll learn how to determine the needs of your audience / new employees.
This course covers the principles and concepts on reducing the frequency and severity of motor vehicle accidents. The intent is also to reduce the organization liability and insurance cost by educating the drivers on the Defensive Driving.
The course is designed to be delivered by theoretical tuition, discussion and practical scenarios to impart knowledge and understanding of the nature of the traffic safety problem, to instill in each driver a sense of "Recognition of behaviors that affect driver performance and make conscious a sense of responsibility for its solution.
National Safety Council – US
Written and Practical Exam
This course is intended for industrial, construction and commercial drivers using public road or company primes.
- Rule and Principle of Defensive Driving
- Identify risky driving attitudes and behaviors
- The difference between good driving and defensive driving
- What it means to be a defensive driver
- Preventable collisions
- Three basic steps in collision avoidance (Collision Prevention Formula) Recognizing driving hazards
- Identify driver conditions that result in collisions and violations
- The effects of drugs on driving ability
- Why drivers choose safe and unsafe behaviors
- The effects of impaired physical and mental conditions on driving safety Techniques used to maintain control in adverse driving conditions
- Defensive driving strategies to avoid a collision in any given driving situation
- Six most common driving errors
- Reasons drivers choose to speed
- Alternatives to speeding
- How to approach and safely proceed through all intersections Identify hazards involved in passing
- How to evaluate a potential passing situation
- Emergency driving control
- Three steps needed to complete a safe pass
- Recognize uncontrollable driving conditions
- Identify hazards associated with those conditions in time to avoid them Practical driving evaluation
- Post-Test Student Assessment.
- PRACTICAL EXAM
STC is an internationally accredited vocational training provider and consultation company established in the Kingdom of Bahrain. It has since become the successful training and consultancy company that it is today providing comprehensive training packages backed up by actual hands-on experience, the aim of which is to enable trainees to apply the theories of various health and safety programs into ‘real-life’ practice.
To be the most preferred Training Solutions provider in the Kingdom of Bahrain.
It is STC's objective to deliver the best training by expert trainers using continually developed programs of various sectors with a commitment to quality and facilitating customers’ learning needs and to further grow in our association with international academic bodies.See all Safetry Training & Consultants Center courses