- Locations: 1378 Amman, 11953, Jordan
- Duration: 14 Hours
- Introduce participants to the concept of decision-making and how to take the right decision at the right time and the development of skills of participants forecasting the future and increase their knowledge in decision-making steps and thinking strategically and how to deal with objections.
- The concept of decision-making:
- What are the decision-making.
- Decision-making mankind formula (humanitarian).
- Decision-making and critical thinking.
- Decision-making process:
- The process of decision-making steps.
- Generation and create ideas.
- Biases and errors of decision-making.
- Predict the future.
- The types of decision-making.
- NBCTV your organization.
- Analysis of SWOT (strengths, weaknesses, challenges and opportunities).
- Delegating decision
- Emotional aspects of decision-making:
- The media.
- Identify pressures.
- Reduce the risks.
- Decision-making strategies:
- Thinking in a strategic manner.
- Decision-making strategies.
- Access to the decision and the framework of decision-making.
- Communication and delivery of decision.
- Implementation of the resolution:
- The development of the plan.
- Work action plan.
- Monitoring progress of decisions and dealing with objections.
About Institute of Banking Studies
The Central Bank of Jordan began in 1965 to study the necessary means of setting up a team for theoretical and practical training aimed at promoting human cadres of the banking and financial sector and study its employees needs and satisfy their desires to advance their scientific and practical abilities . These efforts culminated in the creation of the Institute of Banking Studies in accordance with Article (37) Paragraph (d) of the Central Bank of Jordan Law and in accordance with the Institute,s Articles of Association No. (69) issued on 1970. The Institute was officially inaugurated on October 9, 1971 and was housed then at the Central Bank,s premises.
In the early 1990,s , the Institute witnessed a new stage ; the construction of the Institute,s permanent headquarter in Tla,a Al Ali , a suburb of the capital Amman . The complex was constructed on an eight dunums plot of land and comprised of administration units, academic and training activities halls, library, laboratories, cafeteria, health clinic and a multipurpose hall. Also , the Institute has two branches, one in Irbid and the other in Aqaba. The purpose of these branches is to widen the distribution of academic and training activities conducted by the Institute to cover the various regions of the Kingdom.See all Institute of Banking Studies courses