- Locations: Rd No 4125, Riffa, Bahrain
- Duration: 10 Hours
Decision-making is an important part of life both inside or outside of work. It may be the decision of the toughest tasks that must be on individuals or groups to carry out. This course provides the skills and knowledge Dusty needed to make and making and implementing good and effective decisions.
are expected from the end of the session that the trainee:
- analyzes the scientific decision-making effectively.
- the use of analytical methods to reach an effective resolution.
- determine the extent of the health ideas in decision-making.
- building a plan of action to implement the resolution effectively.
Evaluation criteria for each training director
trainee will be assessed during the session based on his performance in the activities carried out by.
session has been designed to fit the needs of:
- public and private employees.
- any job requiring decision-making.
- Individuals interested.
Method of evaluation of the program
will be evaluated trainee in two phases:
- a preliminary assessment
- evaluation activity
- assess the final
- Activity evaluation
- Definition of decisions.
- Identification of forms of decision-making.
- Analysis of personal responsibility in decision-making.
- How to be firm in decision-making.
- reach a decision.
- Definition of problems.
- identify individuals who are in Syishtrcn decision-making.
- Use analytical methods.
- ideas and create increased.
- development of innovative thinking.
- determine the authenticity of the ideas.
- predict the future.
- used models.
- reduce the risks.
- get a successful final decision.
- implementation of the resolution.
- overcome the objections.
- Dealing with other decisions
About Alwasat Training & Development Institute
Al-Wasat Training & Development Institute ( WTDI ) is headquartered in the Kingdom of Bahrain, and serves the Gulf market.
WTDI offers training for advancing careers of learners through gaining and improving skills and knowledge.
WTDI provides accredited, highly relevant programmemes in journalism, media, public relations and management.
WTDI provides individuals and corporations with state-of-the-art training in a variety of market-oriented courses and workshops covering core areas of interests, as well as soft skills and specialized topics such as leadership, quality, environment, e-learning, marketing, graphics and web development.See all Alwasat Training & Development Institute courses