- Locations: Nasr City
- Duration: TBA
- Identify what types of hazardous materials.
- Classification of hazardous materials in terms of chemical composition.
- Classification of hazardous materials from the international point of view.
- Awareness of the political rules contained in annex VIII of the Convention on the International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO).
- Application of the controls and systems in the shipment of hazardous materials with the competent authorities.
A brief overview of the Course:
- Overview of hazardous materials and their types.
- Division and classification of hazardous materials.
- Chemical Composition of hazardous materials.
- Priorities for shipping hazardous materials.
- Methods of transport and storage of hazardous materials inside the building air cargo.
- Methods of detection and inspection for hazardous materials.
- Control of Packaging and international danger signs approved to determine the types of hazardous materials.
- Official travel documents approved to ship hazardous materials.
- Safety rules and precautions while dealing with hazardous materials.
About Arab Security Consultants
ASC was established in March 2007 by Dr. Bahaa Hasan, the chairman of the company. After a Career focused on security for 26 years , Dr. Bahaa identified a need for a qualified , competent , experienced and imperial company available to guide individuals and organizations on risk mitigation and the maze of what has become a highly populated market place of manufacturers and installers of security products and systems.See all Arab Security Consultants courses