- Locations: Masaken Sheraton
- Duration: 2 Days
Data Management and Manipulation with IBM SPSS Statistics is a two day course on the use of a wide range of transformation techniques, ways to automate data preparation work, manipulate data files and analytical results. Students will gain an understanding of the various options for controlling the IBM SPSS Statistics operating environment and how to use basic syntax to perform data transformations efficiently.
This intermediate course is intended for: Anyone who has worked with IBM SPSS Statistics and wants to explore additional data management and manipulation features of IBM SPSS Statistics and generally increase their efficiency with IBM SPSS Statistics. Anyone who has learned the basic operations of IBM SPSS Statistics on their own.
Please refer to course overview for description information.
You should complete:
- "Introduction to IBM SPSS Statistics" course or experience with IBM SPSS Statistics (Version 15 or later) including familiarity with defining data, basic uses of Recode and Compute transformations, and creating charts.
You should have:
- General computer literacy No statistical background is necessary
- Helpful Data Management Features
- Transformations: Computing with Numeric Data
- Transformations: Computing with Date and Time Variables
- Transformations: Computing with Alphanumeric Data
- Additional Data Transformations
- Identifying Duplicate Cases and Restructuring Data
- Aggregating Data
- Merging Files - Adding Cases
- Merging Files - Adding Variables
- Analyzing Multiple Response Questions
- Working with Charts
- An Introduction to the Output Management System
- Automating IBM SPSS Statistics
- Controlling the IBM SPSS Statistics Environment
About Global Knowledge Egypt
Global Knowledge is the worldwide leader in IT and business skills training. They deliver via training centers, private facilities, and the Internet, enabling their customers to choose when, where, and how they want to receive training programs and learning services.See all Global Knowledge Egypt courses